To serve its global customer base, leading precision measurement solutions firm TSI now offers its website in French, German, and Simplified Chinese.
Online PR News – 13-June-2012 – Shoreview, MN – TSI Incorporated, a leader in designing and manufacturing Precision Measurement Tools and Environmental Monitoring Solutions, is pleased to announce the availability of its website, www.tsi.com, in French, German and Simplified Chinese. Designed for ease of use, the TSI site offers several helpful features to simplify navigation and provide detailed information in multiple languages.
• Product Resources - The product pages offer a plethora of information, including literature resources, accessories and related products.
• Product Selection Wizard – Found throughout the site, the “Need Help Finding a Product?” wizard uses a series of simple questions to evaluate your application and recommend appropriate TSI solutions.
• Buy Online - Register with My Account on the TSI homepage to conveniently add products to your cart directly from product pages and check out with ease. Need a quote for a product not sold online? Simply fill out the Request a Quote form on the product page and a TSI Representative will contact you.
• Distributor Look-up – Looking for a TSI distributor in your area? Visit the TSI “Find a Local Distributor or Representative” page for a map and contact information of TSI representation in your area.
• Software/Firmware – TSI offers a complete library of downloadable software and firmware for their instruments. By inputting a few basic pieces of data, the software/firmware selection wizard will display relevant software downloads for your specified instrument.
About TSI Incorporated
TSI Incorporated serves a global market by investigating, identifying and solving measurement problems. As an industry leader in the design and production of precision instruments and performance measurement tools, TSI partners with particle research institutions and customers around the world to set the standard for measurements relating to aerosol science, air flow, health and safety, indoor air quality, fluid dynamics and biohazard detection. With headquarters based in the U.S. and field offices throughout Europe and Asia, TSI has established a worldwide presence in the markets we serve. Every day, TSI’s dedicated employees turn research into reality. For more information on TSI Incorporated, visit www.tsi.com, or follow TSI on Facebook (www.facebook.com/TSIIncorporated) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/TSIIncorporated).