Multimillion-dollar renovations are underway at the Hampton Inn New Orleans Downtown/French Quarter Hotel, including upgraded rooms and meeting areas, and an added convenience shop and breakfast area.
Online PR News – 15-June-2012 – New Orleans, Louisiana – New Orleans – Set to be completed by late summer of 2013, the Hampton Inn New Orleans Downtown/French Quarter Hotel’s new renovations will offer guests upgraded accommodations, luxurious décor and convenient amenities. A name change to the Hampton Inn & Suites New Orleans Downtown/French Quarter is also planned, following the addition of 45 brand-new suites to the historic property.
The multimillion-dollar upgrade will affect the entire Hampton Inn Downtown/French Quarter Hotel, including all existing guest rooms, meeting facilities and public areas. Current and upcoming renovations include:
* 45 additional suites for a total of 210 guest rooms
* Modern color schemes, including fresh paint to the property’s exterior
* 2,000 sq. ft. of meeting space with available audiovisual equipment and catering services
* New Hampton® bedding, bathroom fixtures and window treatments in all guest rooms
* Renovated breakfast area located on the fourth floor
* Suite Shop convenience store in the front lobby
* Refashioned carpet, furniture and décor in common areas
Additionally, guests are invited to take advantage of current features that consist of complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, complimentary On the House® hot breakfast, in-room mini refrigerators and microwaves, flat-screen TVs with premium channels and more.
Located in the heart of the city near the French Quarter and Bourbon Street, the Hampton Inn New Orleans Downtown/French Quarter Hotel provides an ideal location to enjoy events like Mardi Gras, Jazz Fest, Sugar Bowl and Essence Music Festival. Guests can easily commute to popular area attractions such as the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans Arena and the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, all within walking distance.
Learn more about the Hampton Inn New Orleans Downtown/French Quarter Hotel by calling (504) 529-9990 or visiting: http://www.neworleanshamptoninns.com/downtown/.