All seven of YASH's proprietary solutions have received requalification by SAP as qualified SAP® Business All-in-One partner solutions.
Online PR News – 15-June-2012 – East Moline, IL (June 7, 2012) – YASH Technologies, a leading technology services and outsourcing partner for global companies, announced today that all seven of its proprietary solutions have received requalification by SAP as qualified SAP® Business All-in-One partner solutions. These solutions are preconfigured, industry-specific versions of the SAP ERP application combined with SAP Best Practices offerings, enabling streamlined operations, lower costs and a proven path to growth. The out-of-the-box packages are developed for midsize enterprises and accelerate business benefits with streamlined business processes and a single, integrated operations platform.
The requalifed SAP Business All-in-One partner solutions from YASH are as follows:
• ChemOne--designed specifically for the chemical industry, it provides a closed-loop view of key information across the enterprise. Everyone from procurement staff and production planners, to sales and customer service agents, located onsite or offshore, is provided with a clear view into plant information to set customer expectations, make smarter decisions and control costs.
• TechOne—designed specifically for high-tech software providers, it is packed with preconfigured business scenarios including procuring, selling, and analysis. TechOne eases compliance regulations such as revenue recognition.
• WholesaleOne—designed specifically for wholesale distributors, it allows companies to proactively respond to every supply chain and warehouse management demand, resulting in improved collaboration with customers and suppliers, increased responsiveness and speed to market, and cost efficiencies.
• CPGOne—designed specifically for the consumer packaged goods industry, it enables improved system capabilities for dynamic pricing, real-time reporting of cash flow and profitability, and reduced discrepancies in inventory valuation due to different units of measures.
• ManufacturingOne—designed specifically for high-tech manufacturing companies, it improves forecasting accuracy, optimizes the global supply chain, enhances product development life cycle, and streamlines compliance management.
• PeopleOne—preconfigured to deliver the comprehensive human resource management tools that fast-growing companies need, it automates core HR processes, resulting in efficient management of workforce deployment, and tight alignment of productivity and business strategy.
• FinancialsOne—an affordable SAP solution that supports core financial business processes for midsize companies, it accelerates financial close, provides strong expense management, and helps ensure complete real-time visibility into the financial performance of the business.
“YASH’s qualified SAP Business All-in-One partner solutions are particularly attractive to organizations that want to have access to the rich functionality of SAP ERP to get their businesses running efficiently with minimal risk and disruption,” said Jacinto Arauz, vice president, software sales, YASH Technologies. “The successful requalification of these solutions from SAP underscores YASH’s commitment to this marketplace and to developing leading solutions based on industry best practices.”
All of YASH’s qualified SAP Business All-in-One partner solutions are delivered on a fixed price with rapid deployment utilizing a combination of S-Imple, YASH's proprietary implementation methodology, and leading SAP methodologies. The qualified SAP Business All-in-One partner solutions can be adapted to support even the largest organizations, and its preconfigured business scenarios help midsized enterprises rapidly realize benefits.
For more information, please visit www.yash.com/aio or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About YASH Technologies
YASH Technologies focuses on customer success. As a leading technology services and outsourcing partner for medium and large global customers, we leverage technology and our flexible delivery models to drive performance and business value throughout a customer’s enterprise. This comprehensive service approach incorporates a holistic view of our customers that extends beyond delivery. This approach integrates enterprise solutions and services, proprietary best practice offerings, strategic application and maintenance outsourcing, as well as consulting and integration services. YASH is a SEI CMMI (Level 3) and an ISO 9001:2008 certified company with U.S. and India headquarters and regional sales and development offices spread across three continents. For more information, please visit www.yash.com or email email@example.com.