Bharatbook added a new report on "Oncology Market Leaders - Analyses and Outlook - 2010-2025" assess the current market for pharmacological cancer treatments.
Online PR News – 27-February-2010 – – Oncology Market Leaders - Analyses and Outlook - 2010-2025
Cancer treatment is a global healthcare priority, one with rising therapeutic and commercial importance. Over 20 million new cases of cancer are predicted in 2025, compared with 12 million in 2008 (WHO). Furthermore, anti-cancer drug sales exceeded $50bn worldwide in 2009. The oncology drug market has grown impressively, driven by rising disease prevalence, expanding patient populations and technological advances, especially in biomolecular medicine. Current treatments are better-tolerated, more- effective and more-commercially-successful than ever before, our latest report shows. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=132312&rt=Oncology-Market-Leaders-Analyses-and-Outlook-2010-2025.html )
The aging of populations, lifestyle changes in the developing world, together with significant advances in pharmacotherapy and diagnostics, will drive the cancer treatments market from 2010 onwards. Increasing disease prevalence and a strong R&D pipeline make the anti-cancer sector dynamic and highly promising for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies worldwide. Our new report, Oncology Market Leaders – Analyses and Outlook – 2010-2025, explains why and to what extent, revealing where the most-exciting and lucrative developments will lie from 2010 onwards. There, you will find detailed sales predictions and supporting discussions.
This report examines commercial prospects for the following therapy types in particular:
• Traditional cytotoxic chemotherapies
• Hormone therapies
• Novel antineoplastic drugs.
What new agents are likely to enter the cancer treatments market from 2010 onwards? Do they hold the potential to dominate this market area? What issues are shaping the anti-cancer market? Where will the best commercial opportunities lie from 2010 onwards? What are the most-crucial drivers and restraints in the cancer treatments sector? This report will provide you with the information that you need to understand current trends and future commercial possibilities there.
Comprehensive analysis of the oncology market sector
Oncology Market Leaders – Analyses and Outlook – 2010-2025 examines the cancer treatments market critically, through a comprehensive review of information sources. We harness both primary and secondary research. This report provides detailed sales forecasts, market share analyses, discussions of pipeline developments and analyses of commercial drivers and restraints, including SWOT analyses. The report contains over 140 tables and figures, as well as three full interviews with relevant authorities. You will discover a comprehensive market- and industry-centred study, one with detailed analyses and informed opinion to benefit your work.
Why you should buy Oncology Market Leaders – Analyses and Outlook – 2010-2025
This report will provide you with the following benefits, in particular:
• You will assess the current market for pharmacological cancer treatments
• You will review the overall anti-cancer drug market, including our global sales forecast for 2010 to 2025, and a geographical breakdown of relevant sales revenues
• You will receive our sales forecasts for the leading therapy classes from 2010 to 2025, with detailed discussions
• You will receive our sales forecasts for the leading products in this market from 2010 to 2025, with detailed discussions of market potential and competition
• You will obtain informed analyses of the leading companies’ portfolios, pipelines and commercial prospects in the sector
• You will examine commercial drivers and restraints in depth, exploring their significance from 2010 onwards
• You will discover the most-exciting R&D pipeline developments in the sector, with informed commentary
• You will read expert opinions from our original survey of the sector, with contributions from industry and academia
• You will view discussion of under-met needs in cancer treatment.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=132312&rt=Oncology-Market-Leaders-Analyses-and-Outlook-2010-2025.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook