Major General Sayed Aman Sadaat, Deputy Chief of the Afghan Border Police, will speak about securing the boundaries of his country at the 2nd Afghanistan Aviation and Defense Summit (2nd AADS) on March 25-26, 2010 in Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner just outside Washington, D.C.
Online PR News – 27-February-2010 – – Major General Sayed Aman Sadaat, Deputy Chief of the Afghan Border Police, will speak about securing the boundaries of his country at the 2nd Afghanistan Aviation and Defense Summit (2nd AADS) on March 25-26, 2010 in Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner just outside Washington, D.C.
The Afghan Border Police is responsible for securing the borders of Afghanistan against the illegal entry of persons and the smuggling of contraband. It provides border security patrols within security zones; perimeter, building, aircraft and passenger security at international airports; as well as immigration and visa services.
The Afghan Border Police also establishes and maintains border crossing points.
At the Afghan Border Police, MG Sadaat is responsible for managing government campaigns against narcotics dealers, gangs, as well as lawless groups and individuals involved in crimes such as human smuggling and trafficking of narcotics. Prior to his current post, he worked for the Deputy Minister of Interior as the Chief of Planning in charged of controlling customs, immigration and border affairs. MG Sadaat had fought against the Taliban Regime in northern Afghanistan and was once a Governor of Kabul.
MG Sadaat will join other distinguished speakers at the 2nd AADS.
* Malik Quraishi, Director of Policy and Oversight/ Chief of Staff, Office of the National Security Council/ Ministry of Foreign Affairs
* Jamil Bahrami, Director of Situation Room, Office of the National Security Council
* MG Mohammad Habib Hessary, Chief of Planning to the Chief of Army Staff, Ministry of Defense
* MG Painda Mohammad Nazem, 1st Assistant on Policy and Strategy to the 1st Deputy Minister of Defense, Ministry of Defense
* LTG Munir Mangal, Deputy Minister of Security, Ministry of Interior
* MG Wakil Ahmed Akbari, Inspector General, Ministry of Interior
* BG Saeed Nizam Uddin, Chief of Staff to the Deputy Security Minister, Ministry of Interior
* HE Dr. Raz Mohammad Alami, Acting Minister, Ministry of Transport and Civil Aviation
* HE Engr. Mohammad Ibrahim Azhar, Deputy Minister of Counter Narcotics, Ministry of Counter Narcotics
* Haleem Wahidi, Director of Counter Narcotics Trust Fund/GPI, Ministry of Counter Narcotics
* Mohammad Jan Farzam, Senior Analyst and Chief of Staff to the Deputy Director of Policy, Office of Administrative Affairs
* Dr. Yakub Rassuli, President, Kabul International Airport
* John James Gruehl, Former Senior Mentor to the Chief of Procurement, Ministry of Interior
The 2nd AADS is the event where delegates will get to aid in the recovery process of Afghanistan and meet officials from government security and defense agencies, senior industry executives from defense companies, prime contractors for Afghan projects, senior directors, and government advisors.
Exclusive One-to-One Meetings with Afghan officials and panel presenters will also provide delegates with insights and analysis of the current challenges facing Afghanistan's aviation, security and defense.
More information about 2nd AADS, its topics and speakers are available at http://www.new-fields.com/aads2. Seats are limited at the 2nd AADS. Reserve your seat by calling (202) 536-5000 or downloading the registration form at http://www.new-fields.com/aads2/register.pdf
About New-Fields Exhibitions, Inc.
Founded in 1994, New-Fields today is a leading information provider and conference/trade shows organizer on defense, homeland security to governments, defense and law enforcement agencies, industries and academe around the world.