World Trade Group is organising the Asia Manufacturing Strategies Summit on 15th – 16th October 2012 at the Ritz-Carlton, Millennia in Singapore
Online PR News – 11-June-2012 – Singapore – World Trade Group is organising the Asia Manufacturing Strategies Summit on 15th – 16th October 2012 at the Ritz-Carlton, Millennia in Singapore. Over 120 manufacturing industry professionals will come together to network and share best practices. The agenda examines strategic manufacturing advancement with a focus on:
• Balancing cost competitiveness and process quality
• Managing your production in a global economy – adapting manufacturing operations to disruptive events
• Increasing level of partnership with local companies vs. protecting IP
• Analyzing the rise of new manufacturing hubs in the ASEAN region
• Construction and capabilities of the new Asian plants
• Overview of environmentally friendly investments in Asian plants
A combination of keynote, streamed and case study presentations as well as panel discussions will be presented from leading manufacturing companies including Coca-Cola, Dell, Nestle, Adidas, P&G, Dyson, Timberland, BlueScope Steel and Flextronics.
Headline topic areas include:
• Developing an Asian Road Map for World Class Manufacturing (WCM)
• Evaluating True Risk to Product Quality When Reducing Costs
• Economic Factors Affecting the Indian Manufacturing Market
• Lean & Continuous Improvement: Deploying Lean Principles in Eliminating Waste and Enhancing Productivity
• The Rise of New Manufacturing Hubs in the ASEAN Region
View the latest Asia Manufacturing Strategies Summit Program at http://www.asiamanufacturingsummit.com/program
For further information, please email the summit marketing manager Laurann de Verteuil on email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7202 7690.
About the Asia Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012
• Takes place over two days from 15th – 16th October 2012 at the Ritz-Carlton, Millennia in Singapore
• 120+ manufacturing experts and manufacturing industry solution providers will be in attendance
• Two days of case studies, keynotes, streamed sessions and interactive workshops as well as pre-arranged one-to-one meetings designed specifically for the manufacturing industry
• Themed lunches, drinks reception, dedicated delegate lounge to reinforce valuable networking time this summit will provide
About World Trade Group: www.worldtradegroup.com
World Trade Group (WTG) is a leading global integrated media company. Operating within the sectors of HR, energy, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, manufacturing and supply chain, we organise and run leading annual business events, bringing together senior executives from world class organisations for a unique blend of knowledge sharing, networking and deal making through our live events, training courses, webinars, online on-demand events, and online communities.
WTG - helping the world do business since 1997.