Gardere Wynne Sewell earned recognition in 11 practice areas, with 25 individual attorneys also earning honors, in the 2012 edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business.
Online PR News – 11-June-2012 – AUSTIN/DALLAS/HOUSTON – AUSTIN/DALLAS/HOUSTON – Eleven practice areas and 25 attorneys at Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP are being recognized in the 2012 edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business published by London-based Chambers and Partners. Of particular note are Gardere’s high marks in Energy: Oil & Gas (Transactional) and Leisure & Hospitality, two thriving industries in Texas and throughout the Southwest. Gardere received nationwide recognition in these areas.
The following attorneys have been designated leaders in their field in the 2012 edition:
• Val J. Albright, Dallas, Tax: Litigation
• Eric A. Blumrosen, Houston, Corporate/M&A
• James Cooper, Houston, Insurance
• Allen B. Craig, III, Houston, Tax
• Marshall J. Doke, Jr., Dallas, Government: Government Contracts
• Richard O. Faulk, Houston, Environment
• Curtis L. Frisbie, Jr., Dallas, Antitrust
• Ronald M. Gaswirth, Dallas, Labor & Employment
• Randy D. Gordon, Dallas, Antitrust
• Gregory A. Harwell, Dallas, Construction
• D. Steven Henry, Dallas, Construction
• Kevin L. Kelley, Dallas, Real Estate
• John P. Melko, Houston, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
• Cynthia Nelson, Dallas, Leisure & Hospitality
• Holland N. O’Neil, Dallas, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
• Alan J. Perkins, Dallas, Corporate/M&A
• Frances E. Phillips, Dallas, Environment
• Clifford J. Risman, Dallas, Leisure & Hospitality [Nationwide], Real Estate
• Richard M. Roberson, Dallas, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
• Deirdre B. Ruckman, Dallas, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
• Larry Schoenbrun, Dallas, Corporate/M&A
• N.L. Stevens III, Houston, Energy: Oil & Gas (Transactional) [Nationwide]
• Samantha Trahan, Houston, Insurance
• Peter S. Vogel, Dallas, Technology: Corporate & Commercial
• Kimberly A. Yelkin, Austin, Insurance: Regulation
The following Firm practices were recognized: Energy: Oil & Gas (Transactional) [Nationwide]; Leisure & Hospitality [Nationwide]; Antitrust; Bankruptcy/Restructuring; Construction; Corporate/M&A; Environment; Insurance; Labor & Employment; Real Estate; and Tax.
Chambers and Partners has been publishing annual merit-based surveys of the legal profession for more than 20 years and its guides are among the most well-respected in the world. Researchers conduct in-depth interviews with thousands of industry-leading clients and lawyers within key legal markets to measure the strengths and reputations of firms across the nation.
Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP, an Am Law 200 firm founded in 1909 and one of the Southwest’s largest full-service law firms, has offices in Austin, Dallas, Houston, and Mexico City. Gardere provides legal services to private and public companies and individuals in areas of corporate, litigation, energy, tax, real estate, financial services, government affairs, hospitality, intellectual property, labor and employment, and environmental. For more information, contact Kristin Butler at 214.999.4843 or firstname.lastname@example.org.