The key to purchasing a high quality inflatable that will last through wear and tear is to make sure you order from a reputable manufacturer.
Online PR News – 05-June-2012 – Pacoima, CA – The purchase of a new commercial grade inflatable is not something to be entered into lightly. Not only is it a large monetary investment, but this will also affect what services and products you offer your customers for years to come. The key to purchasing a high quality inflatable that will last through wear and tear is to make sure you order from a reputable manufacturer.
When shopping for an inflatable you will want to consider the following:
• What kind of vinyl and what thickness is being used? A high quality commercial grade inflatable will use 15 to 18 ounce vinyl. Any thinner than this and the longevity of the inflatable will be compromised.
• Are the inflatable stitches reinforced? Double to quadruple stitches is recommended for commercial grade inflatables.
• Is the inflatable reinforced at all pressure points?
• What additional items come with the inflatable? Are the blower and sand bags bought separately?
• What is the lead content of the inflatable?
• What is the manufacturer’s warranty?
• Is the product backed by liability insurance?
To find a quality manufacturer you should first make sure that the company is in fact the manufacturer, as opposed to a distributor or reseller, which can become a problem if a warranty issue should arise. Check the manufacturer’s BBB rating and ask for referrals.
Once you have selected a quality manufacturer you should evaluate your business to determine what your needs are. Consider your existing inventory, what types of functions you have been servicing and any customer requests that have come in. Size and weight is also a big consideration. Also, consider size limitations of your customers and their events. Narrow down the choices by evaluating your business conditions and determining what type of inflatable you are in the market for; bounce house, combo, slide, interactive game.
The real key to selecting your next inflatable purchase is to understand your target market and cater to them.