Check writer software ezCheckPrinting was updated with the new data importing feature. So users of QuickBooks, Peachtree, Quicken and other software can print checks on blank check paper too. Try it free at www.halfpricesoft.com
Online PR News – 29-May-2012 – San Antonio, TX – The new edition of ezCheckPrinting , the check writer software from halfpricesoft.com, was released today. Version 5.0.4 comes with the new improved data importing feature that allows customers to use this check printing software easily with other payroll application, time tracking application such as QuickBooks, Excel, Quicken, ezTimeSheet, Peachtree, Microsoft Money and others.
With ezCheckPrinting check writer, writing a check is really easy! All user have to do is to enter the date, payee’s name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. User can write and print a check with just a few clicks. EzCheckPrinting also allows users to print the personalized checks with logo and signature images in house on the blank check stock.
Priced from $39 (FREE through online special offers), ezCheckPrinting is affordable for any business. EzCheckPrinting cheque software also saves users’ time and money by printing checks on the blank check stock.
Current customers can download this new version for free. New customers can download the free trial version of ezCheckPrinting, online at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp and sample all of the software’s features at no charge.
In addition to its new compatibility with QuickBooks, EzCheckPrinting software also includes many more features that make check printing easier, faster and less costly for small businesses:
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
“Many of our customers prefer using QuickBooks or Peachtree for their accounting software, but wanted to print checks on their laser printers without the cost of pre-printed checks,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. “With this new update, more users can benefit from ezCheckPrinting and get checks written quickly and inexpensively.”
There is no frustrating learning curve, and checks can be printed as soon as a business owner installs the check printing application. One of the main goals of ezCheckPrinting software designers is to make sure that the product is easy to use - even for people who may not have much experience.
Customers can make sure the check software is right for their company without obligation before purchasing. To start the free test drive, please visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of innovative 1099, W2 and Payroll Software solutions for accountants and small to medium size businesses. And its popular business and personal Check printing software can save user both time and money.