This research report on Hydropower Energy presents an in-depth analysis of the development, applications, products, manufacturers, and trends in the development of the hydropower resources in the United States and around the world.
Online PR News – 25-February-2010 – – Dallas, TX: ReportsandReports announce to have Hydropower Energy Technologies Worldwide: Large, Small, Mini, Micro and Pico Market Research Report in its store.
This research report on Hydropower Energy presents an in-depth analysis of the development, applications, products, manufacturers, and trends in the development of the hydropower resources in the United States and around the world. Topics include the full gamut of hydropower generation, from conventional hydropower to newer wave energy and hydrokinetic technologies, from very large systems providing electricity to millions of people to the smallest systems suitable for a single family. Accounting for over 70% of renewable energy today, hydropower is poised to increased growth over the next five years, notwithstanding the emphasis currently being given to other renewable energy sources - wind and solar in particular. The report provides a comprehensive assessment of the current hydropower market, the environmental concerns that have limited its development in developed countries, the potential opportunities for new development (particularly in upgrading existing dams that do not produce power), and an assessment of developing technologies that harness the power of the ocean. Projected growth through 2013 for different sized hydro systems is provided including discussion of energy demand, environmental impacts, economic conditions, consumer acceptance, stakeholder concerns, and government activities as they affect growth rates. The report also profiles manufacturers and marketers of different hydro technologies and the strategies they have adopted to maximize growth and profitability.
Scope and Methodology
This report includes both primary and secondary research. Secondary research data have been obtained from government sources, trade association publications, business journals, and company literature. Statistical data are included for industry revenue, both globally and for the United States. The market size for Hydropower Energy technologies is projected from 2009 to 2013. Demand in each of the following application areas is analyzed in terms of overall revenue for developing hydro power:
• Large Hydro (10 MW or more of generating capacity)
• Small Hydro (1 to 10 MW of generating capacity)
• Mini Hydro (100 KW to 1 MW of generating capacity)
• Micro Hydro (5 KW to 100 KW of generating capacity)
• Pico Hydro (less than 5 KW of generating capacity)
Potential hydro power applications, buying trends, environmental issues, and energy considerations are also reviewed and analyzed. Market size estimates and forecasts are based on government and secondary sources, and the impact of factors such as government grants and incentives, environmental concerns, fuel and energy prices, economic considerations, and demand for renewable energy sources.
How You Will Benefit from this Report
If your company is involved in renewable energy, electric service, business consulting and integration of electric resources, energy planning, off-grid electric applications, general construction, or simply want to determine the myriad opportunities that exist with development of hydropower you will find this report invaluable, as it provides a comprehensive package of information and insight about conventional and ocean hydro technologies that are not offered in any other single source. You will gain a thorough understanding of hydropower applications and markets, as well as projected market sizes and trends through 2013.
This report will help:
1. Marketing Managers identify market opportunities and develop targeted promotion plans for smart grid products and services.
2. Research and Development Professionals stay on top of competitor initiatives, product applications, and demand for smart grid enabling technologies.
3. Advertising Agencies working with clients in the energy efficiency, energy service, information technology, communications, and consumer appliance and electronics markets develop compelling messages and images to promote sales of smart grid products and services.
4. Business Development Executives understand the dynamics of deployment of the Smart Grid, identify potential partnerships, and detect new product applications.
5. Information and Research Center Librarians provide market researchers, brand and product managers, and other colleagues with the vital information they need to do their jobs more effectively.
Browse the complete Report at: http://www.reportsandreports.com/market-reports/hydropower-energy-technologies-worldwide-large-small-mini-mic/
Smart Grid Micro Grid Energy T&D and Storage
North American Market for Smart Grid 2008-2012
The Development of Smart Grids
ReportsandReports, comprising of an online library of 10,000 reports, in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets, and 25 industry specific websites. Our client list boasts of almost all well-known publishers of such reports across the globe. We, as a third party reseller of market research reports employ number of marketing tools such as press releases, email-marketing and effective search engine optimization technique to drive revenues for our clients. We also provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers.
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231