Bharatbook added a new report on "Orthopedics: Global Industry Guide"Â which gives in-depth analysis and prospects of Orthopedics industry globally.
Online PR News – 25-February-2010 – – Orthopedics - Global Industry Guide
This is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Orthopedics industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=132143&rt=Orthopedics-Global-Industry-Guide.html )
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global orthopedics market grew by 7.2% in 2008 to reach a value of $19.2 billion.
In 2013, the global orthopedics market is forecast to have a value of $27.4 billion, an increase of 42.9% since 2008.
The spine implants segment generated 30.7% of the global orthopedics market's overall revenues.
Americas leads the global orthopedics market accounting for 71% of the market's revenue.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The orthopedics market covers the hip, knee, shoulder, spine, and trauma implant sectors. The market is valued at manufacturers' selling price (MSP). The hip implants sector consists of primary (including cemented, hybrid and cementless) revision and endoprosthesis implants. The knee implants sector consists of primary (including cemented, hybrid and cementless) revision and unicondylar implants. The shoulder implants sector includes total and partial replacement implants. The spinal implants sector consists of fusion cages, rods, hooks, plates and screws. The trauma implants sector includes IM nails, plates and screws.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=132143&rt=Orthopedics-Global-Industry-Guide.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook