Aspose.BarCode is a Java based visual component for generation & recognition of 1D & 2D barcodes to support Java and web applications. It supports 29+ barcode symbologies like MSI, QR, OneCode, Australia Post, Aztec, Code128, Code11and EAN128 etc
Online PR News – 28-May-2012 – Lane Cove, NSW – What's New in this Release?
The new version of Aspose.BarCode for Java 4.5.0 has been released. This release includes Support for Singapore Post 4-State bacode type and fixes for many important features like recognition of Postnet barcode type, Graphics Unit Enumeration missing and many more. Below is the list of main new and improved features added in this release
• Support Singapore Post 4-State bacode type
• Recognition of Postnet barcode type is fixed
• BarCodeReader.getRegion().getPoints() has ambiguous return type is fixed
• GraphicsUnit Enumeration is missing is resolved
• BarCodeBuilder, BarCodeRegion has internal classes in API
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Read Multiple Macropdf417 Barcode Images: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodejava/Read+Multiple+Macropdf417+Barcode+Images
- Better and Faster Image Processing for BarCode Recognition: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodejava/Better+and+Faster+Image+Processing+for+BarCode+Recognition
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for Java
Aspose.BarCode is a Java based visual component for generation & recognition of 1D & 2D barcodes to support Java, web applications and J2ME platform. It supports 29+ barcode symbologies like MSI, QR, OneCode, Australia Post, Aztec, Code128, Code11, EAN128, Codabar, Postnet, USPS and also supports image output in GIF, PNG, BMP & JPG formats. Other features include barcode size & color settings, rotation angle & caption. You can render barcodes to images, printers, HTTP servlet response & graphical objects too.
More about Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.BarCode for Java: http://www.aspose.com/categories/java-components/aspose.barcode-for-java/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.BarCode for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.barcode-for-java/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for Java: http://www.aspose.com/demos/java-components/aspose.barcode/default.aspx
- Demos of Aspose.BarCode for Java: http://www.aspose.com/demos/java-components/aspose.report/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.BarCode for Java Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.barcode-product-family/193/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode for Java blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.barcode-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066