ISBM provides various UGC approved Doctrate, MAsters, Diploma, PG and various courses. It has around 17 branches all over India.
It provides fast track courses,placement assistance,Valid in more than 14+countries,Certification from NDA,Nominal Fees,24*7 web support
Online PR News – 25-May-2012 – Mumbai, Maharashtra – ISBM
ISBM is an institution which provides young Indians a path for development in their career as well as personal and professional life.
Our traditional education system is divided from Secondary Level to Doctorate Level. Every year millions of students appear for secondary examination but hardly 30% to 35% complete their Graduation / Post Graduation, which results failing to get Executive & above level job.
ISBM with its 14 Branches give such students a platform with correct and proper guidance about their career. ISBM also provides free counseling to such students.
In 21st century, Education is most important at professional level.
In every Industry and profession there are KEY RELATED AREAS and individuals have to take care of this for growth of their organization as well as achieving their individual goals.
Every working professional has to go through continuous learning and education process by pursuing distance learning / online courses or 2/3 days workshop on various topic every year. This is very essential as it helps them to upgrade their information.
There are examples of number of individuals who while working with some organization complete their Graduation/ Post Graduation/ MBA Course & enjoy promotion in the same organization.
The students who join ISBM to boost their career are between the age group of 18 – 60. Working professionals from Government Sector to Global MNC’s as well as SME & self employed businessmen get admission to improve their skills in HR/Operations/ Customer Service/ Sales & Finance level to achieve their goal at highest level.
In this modern and highly advanced world, education & healthcare depend upon the word “Trust” & in ISBM more than 30% to 40% admissions are through references.
ISBM is associated with IADL, NDA – Planning Commission GOI, ISTE (statutory body of AICTE), and International exposure with Stamford University, Tie up with M.S. University for university linked courses. So, its recognition is making ISBM the No 1 Fast Track Distance Learning Institute in India.
Students enroll in ISBM every year just for simple reason which is to save their time, money and efforts. ISBM is an institute which returns value for money for Educational investment & hence it is first choice of working professional of today’s.
ISBM’S WINGS with Course Details
ISBM’s education system is divided among four departments:
• ISBM school of management (ISBM’s Diploma to doctorate level courses)
• ISBM Centre of Distance Learning (M S University Courses)
• ISBM school of Professional Study (Professional courses of ISBM)
• ISBM – Stamford International University (Regular MBA @ Thailand)
USP’s of ISBM
• Fast Track
• 100 + Specializations.
• 100% placement assistance.
• Valid in more than 14 + countries
• Customized Study Material
• Additional Certification from NDA – Planning commission of India.
• Nominal Fees.
• 24*7 web support
• More than 20k students successfully pass out from Institute.
Career counseling is the basic need of every individual. Although young generation is dynamic and energetic they need career guidance. The main reason for counseling is to differentiate between what a person wants, what he is doing & what is the current level he is on his career.
Qualifications of company’s director are not important but the qualifications are very important for the one who is managing the company.
Take example of Mr. Dhirubhai Ambani who was not highly qualified but required highly educated and strong management professionals for growth of Reliance Industries. He upgraded himself by learning English, Computer which was essential to him irrespective of his age factor.
Details of profiles: -
If the client’s experience, interest and focus is on profile than we shall approach him courses as per profile like Accounts & Finance/ HR/ IT/ Sales & Marketing.
1. Graduate with 2 – 40 years of experience in Accounts & Finance: CFM, MBA (Finance & Financial topics), DMS, Professional Courses in Tax, Finance & Advance Diploma Business Mgt & Finance Mgt. alongwith Diploma or certificate courses in Finance could be ideal options for them.
2. Graduate with 2 – 40 years of experience in HR or Personnel Management: MBA, DMS or Professional in HRM, Certificate courses in HR & Training or Diploma courses & even Advance Diploma in HR.
Stamford International University –
• MBA degree from a global University.
• Course duration 1 year
• Course fees 5 lac
• 1 year working visa after course completion.
• Batches shall star from June 1st. admission are on & limited seats.
English Edge Certificate Program – BBC
• Course fees INR 3000.
• Study material consists of 4 CD & the studies are completely online.
• The purpose of the course is to improve business English which is very essential in today’s professional life.
ISBM Special Note
Please make sure that all the counselors of ISBM are provided with proper and clear training of ISBM website links. They should be aware of all the information and resources available on website.
Also every month ISBM will conduct PRODUCT TEST at Branch level to check the latest updates.