In this web event, exclusively meant for General Counsel, you would be able to learn the practical explanations and advice on the types of services to be availed from LPO service providers.
Online PR News – 24-May-2012 – New York – Topic:” Successful LPO Partnerships – What it Takes to Succeed? – GCs Discuss the Best Practices While Outsourcing”
• Date: 30 May 2012
• Time: 9:00 am PDT/11:00 am CDT/12:00 pm EDT
• Duration: 60-80 minutes including Q & A
• Gregory L. Wilkinson, Esq., In-House Counsel, ACT 1 Group, Inc., USA
• Evelyn Sullen Smith, General Counsel – Americas, Mettler-Toledo, LLC, USA
Key Topics To Be Discussed:
• How to conduct the feasibility analysis
• How much would you save post outsourcing?
• Which country should I offshore to? What is Inshoring? Can I do it?
• How to find the perfect LPO service provider – Offshore or Inshore?
• How to ensure QUAILTY?
• Confidentiality and Security?
• What are pilot projects? How much and what work should I offshore initially?
• Breaking the language and education system barrier
• Selecting the right human resource
• How to face and avert a failed LPO relationship?
• How to sustain a successful LPO relationship?
This web conference is designed for:
• Buyers of legal outsourcing services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners based in US, UK and other markets;
• Service Providers of legal outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
• Investors, Software Vendors, Researchers, Academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry