AQA supports single click parallel test execution on emulators and remote devices and comes with pre-integrated test banks for System Validation and Application Testing of Android Devices, enabling shorter QA Cycle.
Online PR News – 16-May-2012 – Ahmedabad, Gujarat – SUNNYVALE, Calif. and AHMEDABAD, India, April, 2012 -- eInfochips, a leading software and hardware Product Engineering Services Company, today announced the launch of their proprietary Quality Assurance tool called AQA. AQA is a powerful and robust tool with patentable technologies that enables 100% automated black-box testing for Android and Apple platforms.
AQA supports single click parallel test execution on emulators and remote devices and comes with pre-integrated test banks for System validation and Application testing of Android devices, enabling shorter QA cycle. Test coverage includes Functional Testing, Performance Testing, Regression testing, Stress Testing, Sanity/Smoke Testing of the devices. The Central repository and Comprehensive dashboard with Debug Analytics facilitates easy QA execution and management. AQA has successfully enabled 100% automated black box testing solution for handheld device testing, In-car systems, Home-Control Systems and In-Flight Entertainment Systems.
• Test cases organized into Modules & Features with easy creation of packages / test suites
• GUI based test environment configuration
• Parallel execution on emulators and real devices reducing the time-to-test
• On-demand screenshot and movie capture for all / failed test runs
• Dynamic textual/graphical report generation with multi-level filtering for better tracking
• Facility to import existing test assets
• Record & Play for automated XML based test creation
• Comprehensive dashboard with project details for Managers and Executives
AQA is specifically designed for:
• System testing of Android based mobile devices and tablets
• Functional testing of Android based Home Control Devices, In-car and In-flight devices
• Native and third party Apple and Android application testing
• Automated usability testing of device and native applications
• Network and Performance Testing of handheld devices
For more information on the eInfochips AQA, please visit:
About eInfochips: eInfochips is a Product Engineering Services Company offering a broad portfolio of services comprising new product development, QA and independent testing, and product sustenance to key industry verticals including
Consumer Electronics • Video Streaming • Security & Surveillance • Medical and Healthcare • Aerospace and Defense • Machine Vision • Imaging and Systems.