Leading publisher of educational books and reference tools, ICC Books USA, launches a brand-new collection of books that explain ICC International arbitration and groundbreaking arbitration cases.
Online PR News – 15-May-2012 – New York, N.Y. – ICC Books USA, an industry-leading publisher of educational reference tools for international business, banking and icc international arbitration, announces the release new publications detailing historical arbitration cases and arbitral awards. The product launch includes 14 books on arbitration cases, mediation and other preferred methods of alternative dispute resolution.
"Our core customers are committed to staying informed about the latest developments and regulations in alternative dispute resolution, so we updated our catalogue of publications to include the most current resources and reference materials," said Chris Martin, Policy Manager for the United States Council for International Business. "As arbitration is gaining recognition as a more efficient and effective way to resolve business disputes in an international forum, we are committed to bringing our customers all of the information they need on previous landmark arbitration cases to provide an invaluable education."
The latest release from ICC Books USA includes the following products:
• Arbitration, Finance and Insurance
• Decisions on ICC Arbitration Procedure
• Collection of ICC Arbitral Awards, 1986-1990
• Interest, Auxiliary and Alternative Remedies in International Arbitration
• Dossier VIII – Is Arbitration Only As Good As the Arbitrator?
• Dossier VII – Multiparty Arbitration
• Written Evidence and Discovery in International Arbitration: New Issues and Tendencies
• Making Intellectual Property Work for Business
• Evaluation of Damages in International Arbitration
• Arbitration and Oral Evidence
• We Must Talk Because We Can
• Letters of Credit and Bank Guarantees Under International Trade Law
• Resolving International Property Disputes
• Treaties and International Documents Used in International Trade Law
For more information about reference materials on ICC International arbitration, visit the company's website at www.ICCBooksUSA.com.
About ICC Books USA:
ICC Books USA is a division of the United States Council for International Business. As one of the leading accredited publishers for the International Chamber of Commerce, they publish numerous books, leaflets and eBooks every year in order to keep the international business community well-informed about regulations, rules, arbitration cases and business terms as they pertain to the import, export and transportation of goods abroad.