Aarkstore announce a new report "Allergan, Inc. - SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 20-February-2010 – – Allergan, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Allergan, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Allergan is a global health care company engaged in discovery, development and commercialization of specialty pharmaceutical and medical device products for the ophthalmic, neurological, medical aesthetics, medical dermatological, breast aesthetics, obesity intervention and other specialty markets. The company is headquartered in Irvine, California and employed approximately 8,740 people as of December 2008. The company recorded revenues of $4,403.4 million during the financial year (FY) ended December 2008, an increase of 11.8% over FY2007. The operating profit of the company was $796.1 million during FY2008, an increase of 10.7% over FY2007. The net profit was $578.6 million in FY2008, an increase of 15.9% over FY2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Allergan, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Allergan, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Allergan, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Allergan, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Allergan, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, please visit :