The release of a FREE report that is helping business owners in the Home Improvement industry learn how to set their company apart from the competition.
Online PR News – 10-April-2012 – Houston, Texas – ATX Global's founder and president, Travis Lane Jenkins, has created a free report that explains the truth behind building, running and marketing a successful and extremely profitable home improvement company.
This report instructs business owners how to apply several simple steps to have their businesses become highly profitable, even in the middle of a recession.
The tactics listed in the business owners guide (and video series) have been used
personally by Mr. Jenkins ( as effective contractor marketing ) to generate over 27 million dollars of revenue for his own home improvement company.
Included in the business owners guide are:
• The 6 marketing rip-offs that cost home improvement business a fortune.
• How to solve the most common mistake that business owners make when advertising
• What business owners should “not” do, when creating an ad for their business.
• Advertising sources that are a complete waste of time, that business owners should
stop using right away.
• A common myth that advertising representatives use to encourage business owners to
spend more money, that's a complete waste of time and money.
• The truth about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for their business and what role it
• A simple, but common problem that website designers make with when creating
websites that tend to cost business owners a fortune in lost revenue.
• The 4 key elements that will give business owners an advantage over their
The guide is written from the business owner's perspective, and gives an 'insider's look,' focusing on the key to extremely effective 'Construction Marketing' (and more) for 2012 and beyond.
Interested business owners may receive this free guide and video series by:
Calling the 24 hour, free recorded message line: 1-877-358-7541 Ext. 100 and the guide
will be sent to them.