SEO Internet Marketing firm provides five free tips for improving your Search Engine Optimization results for Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
Online PR News – 16-February-2010 – – SEO Internet Marketing firm provides five free detailed tips for improving the results of your Search Engine Optimization and Internet marketing strategies for Google, Bing, and Yahoo. Including the Google Caffeine algorithm update as of February 2010. The significance of these Internet Marketing techniques is that each of them are firmly grounded in Google Caffeine Best Practice SEO methods and applicable to all major Search Engines.
According to Irbtrax SEO founder Scott Moir-
"Studies show a large number of companies still aren't applying best practices. This is occurring because there's a significant amount of poor or outdated information being circulated. This is the fault of SEO Marketing companies that are grounded in best practice techniques. We just aren't doing a good enough job of educating potential clients."
1. Enhance and update website content- Content should be relevant to a site's core message, products or services. It's also important if this content is unique or presented in an original manner. Vague content or content contained graphic images makes a site difficult to properly index. A hard to index site will yield poor Search Engine Results Pages (SERP's). Resulting in missed business opportunities. Additionally, very important to upgrade your content to keep it fresh. Fresh and updated content reflects a site that's not stagnant. Search Engine Crawlers take notice of this activity. Search trends change so it's important to monitor them and change your content to reflect this. Failure to do so will leave the door open for your competition to gain higher SERP's
2. Check your Meta Title and Description Tags (MTDT)- Your MTDT are very important due to search relevancy and accuracy of site indexing. Clear, concise, and informative Meta Tags can help produce higher ranking SERP's. Also, be sure to check your sub MTDT to ensure they are accurate and relevant. You can accomplish this be clicking on the cache stored below your home page. Accurate, effective, and relevant sub MTDT can often rank higher than your primary Meta Tags.
3. Analyze and improve your Site/page download times- While it's not yet clear how much emphasis Google Caffeine is placing on site down load times. What is clear is the following: Google engineers have hinted that all things being equal the faster downloading sites would have an advantage. Perhaps even more importantly slow loading websites frustrate visitors. Frustrated visitors look elsewhere for their needs. They will either back click or close the search altogether and then visit your competition. Resulting in a poor conversion rate and lost revenue or leads.
4. Include only Quality outbound links in your website- There are high quality and low quality outbound links. Indications are that Search Engines have been giving better weighing to high quality outbound links for some time now. High quality outbound links are links that are relevant to your website's core subject or service. Your website should contain high quality outbound links that educate or persuade your visitors. This will increase their Time On Site and lead to more conversions. Avoid cross linking with sites that don't enhance your online presence.
5. Create Quality inbound links- Avoid 'link farming' at all costs. This 'popular' practice can result in your website being penalized. The most effective and highest rated links are those that are created organically. Organic links are links contained in relevant articles, directories, resource sites and industry specific websites. Creating and distributing SEO and Social Media enhanced press releases are an effective method for creating multiple high quality inbound links.
For additional details on how you can optimize your web marketing efforts for the Major Search Engines including Google Caffeine visit the Irbtrax website displayed below the Media section of this release. Or feel free to contact them using their private and brief online feedback form.
Irbtrax Search Engine and Social Media Optimization on Twitter: http://Twitter.com/IrbtraxSeo
About: Irbtrax provides specialized Internet Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, and Market Research Solutions for businesses seeking a competitive advantage. Including optimizing your Web Marketing efforts for Google Caffeine and using traditional methods in non traditional results oriented ways.
This release was SEO, Social Media and Google Caffeine enhanced by Irbtrax