Stingray Digital continues its expansion in the Balkans
Online PR News – 04-April-2012 – Montreal, Canada – Stingray Digital, a Montreal-based provider of music services to multi-channel operators, announces the launch of Music Choice on Telekom Srbija.
“It is an exciting day for Stingray Digital to be launching the Music Choice service with Telkom Srbija Open IPTV service,” said Eric Boyko, President and CEO of Stingray Digital. “TV service operators around the world are recognizing the value of commercial-free digital music channels as an important value-add benefit for their subscribers,” he added.
Subscribers of the digital basic tier will enjoy 45 uninterrupted digital music audio channels across all key genres and eras. The specific channel line-up has been adapted to the taste of the local market with different genres including Rock, Pop, Blues, Urban, Jazz, World, and many more. Stingray Digital’s programmers are based in many countries around the world, allowing for customization of programming to meet the listening habits in different regions.
The music is complemented by attractive, theme-based images that are displayed on the television along with the details of the currently playing song and the song playing next.
About Stingray Digital Media Group
Stingray Digital is the leading multi-platform music service provider in the world, with more than 60 million subscribers in 48 different countries. Our properties include:
• The KARAOKE Channel, the world’s largest licensed karaoke library and karaoke service on TV and Internet (www.thekaraokechannel.com)
• Galaxie, the leading digital music service on TV in Canada and in the US (www.galaxie.ca)
• Music Choice Europe, the leading digital music service on TV in Europe and Africa (www.musicchoiceinternational.com)
• Stingray360, a leader in sensorial marketing solutions for business (www.stingray360.com)
• Stingray Music, music licensing for film, television, advertising and other (www.stingray-music.com)
• Concert TV, a video-on-demand service distributed to 30 million homes in the US and in Canada (www.concerttv.com)
• Music Choice, the original digital music pioneer in Europe
Stingray Digital is financially backed by Telesystem and Novacap. Headquartered in Montreal, the company has 200 employees in Montreal and Toronto, Canada; London, England; and Charlotte and Los Angeles in the USA. For more information, visit www.stingraydigital.com.
For more information, please contact:
514-664-1244 ext 2283
For sales inquiries, please contact:
514-664-1244 ext 2218