Over a period of time computers start running slowly which affect productivity. This can be resolved with a PC or laptop Tune Up.
Online PR News – 30-March-2012 – Houston TX – Over a period of time computers and notebooks begin to slow down. There are numerous reasons why this happens. Programs get installed that run in the background. Corruptions occur to the operating system. Hard Drives need to be defragmented. Temporary folders contain files that need to be deleted. Spyware and Malicious software gets installed without the users knowledge. Dust builds up around all the fans causing overheating and performance issues.
Sometimes the computer just simply needs more memory (RAM) to be able to run the installed programs efficiently.
Impress Computers is offering a same day service on PC Tune Ups. This means that businesses have minimal down time. Impress Computers are also open on Saturdays and they are open until 6:30pm during the week.
There is also an option of on-site PC Tune ups and computer repairs where the technician would go to the home or office. This costs a bit more, but is helpful when the customer is not in a position to go to the store on 1718 Fry rd Ste 315, Houston TX.
If the computer has a bad virus, or extensive malware / spyware, this can be repaired using 3 different options.
1. $99 Virus Removal Package with no data saved
2. $149 Virus Removal Package with all data and Microsoft Office Save and Restored.
3. $189 Virus Removal Package where all programs and data are kept intact and the viruses and spyware are manually removed.
The PC Tune up includes the following services:-
1. Optimize startup and shutdown, install Windows updates, improve menu navigation, cleanup quick launch and taskbar and create program shortcuts
2. Enable security functions including antiphishing and pop-up blocking activation in Internet Explorer
3. Removal of unwanted programs and trialware
4. Test and verify PC hardware and software functionality
5. Diagnose performance problems and recommend the best options. Things like your memory or video card could improve performance.
6. Install antivirus software. We will run a scan and let you know if the PC will need virus removal which could result in an additional charge
7. Remove dust from inside the computer including fans and components
8. Clean the PC case exterior
If you have any questions you may contact the team at Impress Computers on 281-647-9977
Impress Computers is a Christian based, owner managed, Computer Company conveniently located on Fry Rd on the border of Houston and Katy. They have been in this location since 2003 and are a full service computer store. Impress Computers carries a wide range of computer parts, along with HP, Dell, Lenovo and Acer Computers and Canon, HP, Samsung and Brother Printers. All technicians are fully qualified with over 20 years experience each. They may be contacted on 281-647-9977 or at the storefront at 1718 Fry Rd Ste 315 Houston TX 77084 or on the web www.impresscomputers.com