Anurag Aggarwal Institute of Public Speaking opens its Ninth Public Speaking and Personality Development Training Centre in Faridabad.
Online PR News – 31-March-2012 – New Delhi, Delhi – Anurag Aggarwal Institute of Public Speaking announces the opening of its ninth public speaking and personality development training centre at Faridabad. The institute already has eight training centres in Delhi NCR the list of which is as follows:
1. East Delhi (Hotel Country Inn, Sahibabad)
2. North Delhi (AAIPS, Kamla Nagar)
3. West Delhi (Hotel Raddison Blu, Paschim Vihar)
4. Central Delhi (YMCA, Connaught Place)
5. South Delhi (AMDA Auditorium, Khel Gaon)
6. Dwarka (Hotel Raddison Blu, Dwarka)
7. Gurgaon (The Palm Town, Gurgaon)
8. Noida (Hotel Fortune Inn, Noida)
With the addition of this ninth training centre at Faridabad, AAIPS has again moved one more step towards success and their motive to train more and more people in public speaking and presentation skills.
This six months course is aimed at deepening the understanding of public speaking skills, presentation skills, communication skills and how to implement this understanding in you routine life. With a batch of 25-30 participants, the institute helps each participant to get more and more exposure to speak before a large audience.
Public Speaking Course and Personality Development Training programme offered by Anurag Aggarwal Institute of Public Speaking is designed to meet the specific needs of our clients depending on their personal/organisational requirements and their existing skills. Public Speaking and Personality development Course includes:
• Preparation for public speaking like speeches, laptop presentations, award acceptance, award giving, impromptu speech.
• Use of visual aids in presentations
• How to start a talk, middle body and end the talk
• Making talk to convince
• How to become Master of Ceremonies
• How to develop sense of humour
• Memory building techniques
• Improving English
• Improving dressing sense
• Time management
• Table manners
• Group discussions
• Using voice modulation when public speaking: diction, intonation, rhythm and pacing
• Using gestures and non-verbal communication in public speaking
• Strategies for confidence building and removing anxiety of public speaking
Apart from these, as Mr. Anurag Aggarwal says, “First you make an Attitude, then Attitude makes you”, he also tries to bring a positive change in the attitude of the participants so that they may be helped in moving towards success.
Such Public Speaking course makes your public speaking experience a positive one and helps you to deliver your message to the audience effectively in their interest.
Anurag Aggarwal Institute of Public Speaking (M/s Navchetna) was set up by the renowned public speaking trainer Mr. Anurag Aggarwal on 21st May 2000. On this day, he took his first session (N1) at YMCA, Connaught Place, New Delhi. The public speaking and personality development institute was started keeping in mind the ever growing demand for communication skills, presentation skills, English communication, public speaking and personality development.
The institute started with only one training centre and now it has nine public speaking training centres in all parts of Delhi and NCR. It also hope to bring in more for the people.