Bolster your retail mobile IQ and strategy at Mobile Impact Summit June 24-26, Dallas
Online PR News – 29-March-2012 – TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – You’ve heard noise from the bleeding edge. The leading edge. The skeptics. Now it’s time to learn what’s real in the world of Mobile retailing.
Join in the one Summit that focuses exclusively on retail and will bring you the case studies, strategies, challenges and pain points, a view into emerging sectors and the senior executive networking opportunities to help you leverage Mobile.
The RetailConnections third annual Mobile Impact Summit will take place June 24-26, 2012, at Hotel Palomar in Dallas.
Confirmed presentations include:
• Vicki Cantrell, Executive Director, Shop.org, and SVP, Communities, NRF: "Today’s Mobile-Driven Consumer: Trends and Opportunities”
Based on fresh NRF research, this session will cover the current state of the consumer and indications of where they are headed. Examine how people are shopping differently now and why these changes are so important for developing strategic plans. Retailers have shifted from a multichannel orientation to an “integrated retailing” environment that encompasses a 360-degree evolving perspective of the shopper with a borderless approach to the customer experience.
• Retail Panel: "Coffee with Nostradamus & Friends: The Future for Mobile and Retailing.” NRF moderates a panel of retail executives on how mobile will continue to change the face of retail.
• Brian Pearson, CIO, Stacked Restaurants: "Reshaping the Customer Experience Paradigm"
• Kevin Dent, President, CEO, Tiswaz Entertainment, Advisory Board Member, PlayHaven, and Chair of IGDA Mobile: "Gaming and Content in Retail"
• Emerging Mobile Growth Sectors – Finance Panel: "Where Investors Are Putting their Money”
• Shamim Mohammad, VP, IT Ecommerce, Merchandising, Marketing, BJs: "Panel: The New Mobile Reality"
• Jay Dunn, CMO, Bare Necessities: "Transmedia: The Transformation of Retail Marketing."
• Brett Bonner, Senior Director, Research and Development, Kroger Co: "Kroger's Mobile Initiatives"
• Dave Remer, CEO, Creative Director, remerinc: "Mobile in the Context of Branding & Emotional Bonding"
"There is so much hype out there surrounding Mobile. The Summit will bring together leaders to focus on the main areas of value in retail today, and also provide a vision for future opportunities. Mobile may be the most complex and fast-evolving force we have seen in retail. Retailers need to take smart steps, though not necessarily the quickest steps," said Marc Millstein, President, RetailConnections.
The summit will delve into four main content areas, with time for in-depth Q&As with speakers, and working and meeting time for retail attendees.
• M-Marketing: customer-centric strategies and tactics to drive personalized engagement in-store and beyond;
• M-Commerce: turning prospects into buyers at enhanced levels of spending in the new anytime, anywhere world;
• M-Store: what's needed in the store to empower store associates and create an enticing environment that delivers new value and an inspiring customer experience; and
• M-Payment, Wallet and Channels: an exploration of emerging payment options and the role of mobile channels and services in bolstering business processes.
As at all RetailConnections Summits, compelling content and high-level networking come together to provide maximum business insights, value and senior retail executive connections. It is what RetailConnections is known for and consistently delivers.
Registration is now open and is complimentary for qualified retailers. To reserve your space or for more information, contact Marc Millstein | email@example.com | 914.620.5947 or Denise Power | firstname.lastname@example.org | 773.573.3939 or visit our site at retailconnections.com.
RETAILCONNECTIONS serves senior retail executives by hosting events that provide exceptional learning and networking. We believe the value of establishing new business relationships in person far outweighs other forms of communication. In this era when knowledge from all retail departments is intertwined, events that bring together top-level management from every function area deliver the greatest business insights