EDSG Specializes in Engineering and Design Talent Placement, Unveils Improved Website
Online PR News – 02-April-2012 – Des Moines, IA – Des Moines, Iowa – March 29, 2012 – At a time when many search firms struggle with an identity crisis, the Engineering and Design Search Group has one targeted mission: to place only the best, most qualified engineering and design talent in the industry. EDSG has recently enhanced their services, adding eAssessements and eLearning. EDSG has unveiled a new website, with improved functionality.
The only dedicated placement firm specializing in engineering and design talent in central Iowa, the Engineering and Design Search Group works with clients in Iowa, Nebraska, Illinois and Minnesota. EDSG specializes in connecting superior, qualified talent to specific client needs. Clients eliminate recruiting, advertising, and time costs while minimizing errors in hiring the wrong candidates. EDSG is a one-stop talent resource for qualified, engineer and design talent - from Fortune 100 firms to high-growth start-ups, specializing in direct-hire placement.
What makes EDSG different?
• Focused – EDSG is the expert in recruiting engineer and design professionals. Finding qualified people to fill engineering positions is increasingly difficult as qualifications lag. Engineer and design professionals are prequalified and can make an immediate impact.
• Experienced – EDSG is a division of Moss, who has been a leader in technical talent and manufacturing in the upper Midwest since 1969. Their reputation for customer service is unparalleled in the industry.
• Relationship-oriented – EDSG recruiters understand industry trends, as well as individual business needs. Recruiters know not only staffing needs, but also company culture.
• E-Assessment –EDSG can help Human Resource managers assess the strengths, and the training opportunities for the people on the floor.
• E-Learning – EDSG has the power to educate and provide certification to the individual or to the entire staff. Recruiting professionals can ensure that the entire staff – not just engineers – is poised to innovate in their field.
EDSG provides the complete package. Our suite of training capabilities will enhance and complement a company’s existing training program. EDSG partners with Amatrol, an industry leader in industrial skills training, to offer the most robust training packages in the industry. Programs are comprehensive, and provided by the most trusted name in industrial training.
“In the current economic climate, many companies are trying to do more with less, and often employee training isn’t the primary focus for human resources professionals. Though training and development may not typically go with staffing and placement, we think that joining the two make logical sense,” said Vice President of Recruiting and Placement, Dan Sorenson. “We can offer a suite of solutions, from specialized talent placement to current staff training and development. Companies can come to EDSG for help in solving multiple problems.”
For more information regarding the Engineer and Design Search Group, and the placement and training opportunities available, visit www.EngineerandDesignSearch.com, or contact them at (800) 822-4048.