CompanyProfileandconferences.com promote a new conference on "4th Annual Mobile VAS Summit 2012" which gives major expectations of handset manufacturers for introducing the innovative MVAS to the industry.
Online PR News – 29-March-2012 – Mumbai – CompanyProfileandconferences.com promote a new conference on "4th Annual Mobile VAS Summit 2012" which gives major expectations of handset manufacturers for introducing the innovative MVAS to the industry.
Conference on 4th Annual Mobile VAS Summit 2012 To be held on April 18th 2012 at Shangri-La Hotel, New Delhi, India.
MVAS - The second revolution through the mobile - It’s a mobile phone boom in India. India is the second largest mobile handset market in the world after China. The total number of mobile subscribers has hit a high of 771.18 million in India and reaching it to 1000 million by the year 2014. At a steady pace the VAS market is growing & it still has potential to reach & touch new heights. According to a research, the mobile handset market’s revenue is expected to rise from Rs 25,591 crore (Rs 255.91 billion) in 2010 to Rs 35,005 crore (Rs 350.05 billion) in 2016. The VAS market in India, estimated Rs. 11,700 crore, is poised to reach Rs. 48,000 crore by 2013 (while some industry forecasts also peg the figure at Rs. 192,000 crore by 2015). With India emerging as one of the largest players in the telecom space, there appears to be excellent growth potential for Mobile related Value-added Services. http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/seminars-conferences/4th-Annual-Mobile-VAS-Summit-2012.html
India’s GSM operators added 7.12 million new subscribers in the month of October 2011, an increase of 1.15% from the previous month, bringing the country’s GSM subscriber base to 625.41 million. Total wireless subscriber base in the country was 865.7 million in August and it went up to 873.6 million at the end of September 2011. The size of the regional VAS market, currently at Rs. 850 crore, is expected to double in two years
The era of VAS being limited to voicemail and SMS is over. We are now entering the age of VAS 2.0 which is data driven and data intensive. Maps, desktop class web browsing, social networking, multimedia sharing, and location-aware services are fast becoming the norm. The entire ecosystem constituting VAS is about devices and connectivity. The devices with more storage capabilities and faster networks will lead to the uptake of VAS. The market will be driven by data revenue services - content and applications.
Key Themes Discussed at this Summit:
· What is the future for the Mobile VAS industry: a vision for 2015 - How to boost the market and increase the ARPU
· Why is the VAS share so low in India? And, why is the VAS industry not succeeding despite the 3G rollout?
· Examining the worldwide trends in MVAS and the implications, lessons to be learned for India.
· Focusing on the future-looking regulatory framework for provisioning of MVAS.
· How should one structure the partnership/alliance towards market differentiation against competitors? And other burning questions……
· Identifying the major user experience to enjoy the favourite services provided by the content providers & the operators.
· Successful Innovative Strategies for Keeping Subscribers Constantly Engaged in MVAS - Identifying the major Core VAS Business Enablers
· How to Engage the new age users through MVAS and social media - Ways to reduce the establishment cost for VAS players
· Mobilising eCommerce - Tips and Challenges
· What are the strategies to increase availability of higher speed data-centric mobile networks
· How has the rapid growth of the mobile application impacted the mobile operator and how to overcome and stay competitive to subscribers?
· What applications can the operator provide to ensure optimal integration with the app developer? What do app developers want and expect when partnering with an operator?
· To what extent can and should operators assist with funding and resource for application development for their customers?
· What are the untapped sources for mobile content and entertainment in India - Successful innovative strategies for future of Mobile TV, Internet, Apps, mobile games, location tracking, mobile banking, mobile advertising and their content security related issues - Where Are The Revenue Opportunities
· Identifying the major expectations of handset manufacturers for introducing the innovative MVAS to the industry.
· Maximizing revenue of your location based services through intelligent segmentation methodologies
· How MVAS has been used as a tool for improving customer and the brand loyalty.
· Be part of a major networking opportunity
For more information kindly visit : http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/seminars-conferences/4th-Annual-Mobile-VAS-Summit-2012.html
Contact us at :
Company Profiles And Conferences
Phone : + 91 22 27812707
Fax : + 91 22 27812290
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.companyprofilesandconferences.com