The Sheraton World Trade Center (WTC) in one of Sao Paulo, Brazilâ€™s leading financial districts recently completed installation of multiple PURE Allergy-Friendly Rooms in partnership with PURE Global.
Online PR News – 26-March-2012 – Sao Paulo, Brazil – The Sheraton World Trade Center (WTC) in one of Sao Paulo, Brazilâ€™s leading financial districts recently completed installation of multiple PURE Allergy-Friendly Rooms in partnership with PURE Global. PURE Room uses a patented and award winning seven-step process specially treating all surfaces, and purifying the indoor air to greatly reduce allergy and asthma symptoms, resulting in the best nightâ€™s sleep even for non-sufferers.
The seven purification steps of the patented PURE Room installation process include:
1. Air sanitization via units that heat and cool air entering the room
2. Maintaining sanitized air with tea tree oil, an organic disinfectant
3. Cleaning all soft surfaces with low odor disinfectant to remove dirt, bacteria, mold and other allergy triggers
4. Performance of a one-time ozone shock treatment to remove any lingering odors, leaving the air crisp and fresh to the senses
5. Application of a unique spray-on barrier to the room to prevent bacteria growth
6. Placement of a medical grade HealthWay air cleaner in each room to maintain purified air; this removes up to 98-100 percent of viruses and bacteria
7. Installation of waterproof mattress protectors and pillow encasements, providing a barrier against dust mites and other common allergens
The new PURE rooms are part of Sheraton WTCâ€™s remodeled 15th floor featuring wooden flooring, which is also ideal for those who suffer from allergies and asthma. The hotelâ€™s Managing Director Carlos Eduardo Hue explains â€śThe patented PURE Room process brings an unparalleled comfort that goes beyond the standard amenities and services for our guests. It truly impacts the quality of life of our valued guests at the Sheraton WTC Sao Paulo.â€ť
PURE Globalâ€™s VP of Business Development, Antony Papageorgiou personally oversaw each roomâ€™s transformation into a PURE Room noting, â€śWe are honored to provide the Sheraton WTC with the opportunity to be the first hotel in Sao Paulo, Brazil as well as the entire continent of South America to offer PURE Rooms as the ultimate for indoor comfort and overall guest experience. PURE Global is also particularly proud to partner with the Sheraton WTC, one of Brazil and South Americaâ€™s top hotels for convention business. â€ť
About Pure GLOBAL
New York-based PURE Global is the leader in allergy-friendly rooms for the hospitality industry. Millions of allergy sufferers all over the world now have available, for the first time, a patented and market tested solution for an allergy friendly room. PURE has installed its comprehensive indoor environment solution in over 300 hotels in 20 countries, and is a brand standard in several hotel companies For more information about how you can book a PURE Room next time you travel please visit: www.pureroom.com
About Sheraton WTC Sao Paulo
It is an ideal haven for business travelers, offering an array of amenities and a convenient location in the heart of the city. After a long day of travel, the friendly hotel staff will welcome you. Relax in one of the 296 beautifully appointed guest rooms or suites. Additional amenities and services will make your stay as comfortable as possible. The hotel has direct access to D&D, the biggest decoration and design center in Latin America. It is also adjacent to the WTC Convention Center, the largest events area inside a hotel complex in Brazil, divided among five floors and more than 50 flexible spaces.