This report provides key data, information and analysis on the key cardiovascular pipeline devices expected to hit the market in the next seven years. Cardiovascular devices remain a key segment within the medical equipment industry.
Online PR News – 13-February-2010 – – While the leading cardiovascular device manufacturers continue to be impacted by economic and regulatory challenges, factors such as increasing Research and Development (R&D) costs, a shortening product pipeline and increasing competition from small and medium-sized companies are putting additional pressure on these manufacturers to stay competitive and remain profitable. Considering the ever-expanding competitive landscape, it is important to have a thorough analysis and intelligent insight on the key cardiovascular pipeline devices expected to bring in dynamism in the market.
New report, “Global Cardiovascular Devices Pipeline Landscape: Analysis of Key Upcoming Products and Technologies” provides key data, information and analysis on the key cardiovascular pipeline devices expected to hit the market in the next seven years. Cardiovascular devices remain a key segment within the medical equipment industry. This medical device report also provides information on the market potential, market scope and expected market penetration of these products. It also identifies and reviews the existing competing technologies and the likely impact of the launch on the competitive landscape.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2000 to 2009, forecast forward for seven years to 2016.
- The report profiles each pipeline product with information on product description, features, benefits and advantages.
- Pipeline product and market size information for the following categories - Cardiac Rhythm Management, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices, Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices, Cardiovascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices, Cardiovascular Devices
- The report analyses the safety and efficacy profile of each product vis-à-vis other competing products already in market.
- The report covers information on product details, indication details and clinical trial status with projections on the market potential.
- The report also reviews and analyses the trends shaping and defining the markets that the products are being targeted in.
- Key topics covered in the report include the device-specific developments, M&A landscape and strategic partnerships expected to influence the launch and market penetration.
- Key players covered include Medtronic, Cordis Corporation, St. Jude Medical, Boston Scientific Corporation and Abbott.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the cardiovascular devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What’s the next being thing in the cardiovascular devices technology landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Stay ahead of competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape in specific geographies.
To know more about this report & to buy a copy please visit :