EPM Partners, a professional services company that specializes in providing complete Enterprise Project Management (EPM) solutions based on the Microsoft EPM product suite, has showcased their Microsoft Project Server 2010 Proof of Concept (PoC) service package.
Online PR News – 11-February-2010 – – SYDNEY, Australia / February 11, 2010 — EPM Partners, a professional services company that specializes in providing complete Enterprise Project Management (EPM) solutions based on the Microsoft EPM product suite, has showcased their Microsoft Project Server 2010 Proof of Concept (PoC) service package.
An EPM’s success always depended on the successful integration of project management strategies and industry standard software development methodologies into each project. The new Project Server 2010 powers this latest EPM PoC, a service package that delivers a live system that uses raw data and configured to demonstrate the effectiveness of Microsoft’s latest EPM solution to meet business needs and objectives.
The new Project Server 2010 enables organizations to introduce and enhance their team coordination, standardize management of projects and programs and centralize resource management. It also allows the consolidation of top-down portfolio optimization and management with bottom-up project management collaboration capabilities in a single product environment.
Microsoft Project Server 2010, which is slated for a first half 2010 release, features several enhancements that will appeal both IT administrators and end users such as:
• Enhanced governance through sophisticated workflow and powerful portfolio algorithms
• A central repository that captures all project information
• The option to choose the portfolio of projects that aligns with the business strategy and constraints
• New capacity planning module that assesses resource demand versus availability
• Web-based project plan editing that maximize the potential power of MS Project Professional to the browser
• Better time and status reporting and time reporting enhancements
• Single data entry mode to unify timesheet updating and task status editing
• Microsoft Exchange Server integration to stay connected through Outlook
• Business Intelligence Center to create powerful audience-based reports and dashboards
Microsoft’s EPM solution is an end-to-end portfolio and project management tool that supports visibility, insight and control across portfolios and projects. It enhances decision-making and improves alignment with business strategy. More importantly, it facilitates resource workload and capacity management.
EPM Partners integrates the Project Server 2010 features in its PoC service package such as:
• An intuitive yet simple user experience allowing users to plan, schedule and complete crucial work
• User-friendly tool, which includes reporting and collaboration capabilities, that helps enhance user productivity
• Prioritize projects and optimize resource allocation and cost management
About EPM Partners
EPM Partners is an Australian consulting and training provider supporting the Microsoft EPM solution such as Microsoft Project, Microsoft Project Server, Microsoft Portfolio Server and Microsoft SharePoint Server. EPM Partners provides EPM solutions, Proof of Concept and Project Portfolio Management. It delivered over 50 EPM solutions to the IT, banking, professional services and construction industries. The Crows Nest, New South Wales-based Company has affiliate offices in South Melbourne and Manuka, Australia.
For more information, visit www.epmpartners.com.au.
EPM Partners Pty Ltd
65 Hume Street
Crows Nest, NSW 2065 Australia
+61 2 8117 8180