Persource today announces the launch of Event Edge, a new product that allows events and conferences to go mobile. Its aim is to change the event experience for both organizers and attendees by leveraging mobile technology.
Online PR News – 26-February-2012 – – According to spokesperson Sarin Shah, EventEdge helps organizers to easily share event information, create social interaction and gain valuable data while saving money and hassle. “For attendees, our apps provide a simple, convenient way to navigate the event, interact with other attendees, and stay updated, all from your always updated mobile device,” said Shah.Some of the great features of this technology include:
• interactive, always current agenda
• highlight and promote your sponsors
• searchable, informative speakers list
• private message board
• easy to use, fully interactive venue maps
• easy to use admin panel with analytics
• social integration with Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr photos
• exhibitor listings with detailed information
“This is an awesome and utility product that will enhance the experience of anybody attending any kind of event, conference, or tradeshow among other things” said Shah.Claiming that the product will revolutionize the way event planners and attendees experience their event, Shah believed that EventEdge is ideal Blackberry, iPad, Android, iPhone app that has great applicability and utility for conference apps, conventions or any event situation.