Punters Paradise announces free Futurity Stakes form guide with an Easy Selections tipping menu, a comparison table of the best odds on offer, the opportunity to buy or sell racing tips on online and more.
Online PR News – 24-February-2012 – aus – The Futurity Stakes, which marks the first of four international legs of the $12.5million Asian Challenge jumps off on Blue Diamond Stakes race day and to share the exciting action Punters Paradise is providing a free Futurity Stakes form with an Easy Selections tipping menu, a comparison table of the best real time odds on offer, the opportunity to buy or sell racing tips online and more.
The Futurity Stakes is a 1400 metre Group One weight-for-age event open to thoroughbreds of any age and gender.
The 2012 Futurity Stakes, held at the famous Caulfield racecourse, jumps off on Saturday the 25th of February at 3:10pm Sydney time as race five and offers prize money totaling $500,000.
Contestants of the Futurity Stakes often participate in the Australian Cup, a prestigious Group One event which will be held in Flemington two weeks later on the 10th of March.
The Stephen Mckee trained King Mufhasa (NZ) is the Futurity odds favourite priced to win in the $2.80 range followed by the Greg Eurell trained Pinker Pinker priced in the $3.80 range with the Neville Parnham trained Playing God rounding out a talented top three priced to win in the $5.50 range.
The Punters Paradise Futurity Stakes odds comparison page, which features the best available odds on offer from the leading exchanges side by side, allows racing fans to take advantage of the latest real time market movers.
The free Punters Paradise Futurity Stakes form guide, which offers a unique Easy Selections tipping menu to help improve strike-rate, contains detailed statistics for every horse and jockey in this year’s exciting field.
Among the Futurity Stakes form facts that have helped position the favourites to win and place include:
- The Nash Rawiller ridden King Mufhasa, winner of the Toorak Handicap (1600m) at Caulfield during his last start on Australian soil, will be seeking the ninth Group One victory of his impressive career.
- The Craig Williams ridden Pinker Pinker who won the $3million Cox Plate last up in October, will be carrying 57kgs, which is 2kgs lighter than both King Mufhasa and Playing God.
- The Steven Parnham ridden Playing God, a two time winner of the Group One Kingston Town Classic, is fresh off a third place finish to Black Caviar in the C F Orr Stakes.
Other key Futurity Stakes form facts include:
- Three out of the past five Futurity Stakes have been won by mares- Aqua D'Amore (2007), Typhoon Tracy (2010) and More Joyous (2011). Pinker Pinker is the only mare in this year's field.
- The last three jockeys to have won a Futurity Stakes all have rides this year. A list that includes Nash Rawiller in 2011 who’ll be riding King Mufhasa, Luke Nolan in 2010 who’ll be ridding Doubtful Jack and Craig Williams in 2008-2009 who’ll be riding Pinker Pinker.
Punters Paradise also offers Futurity Stakes tips through their King Tipping service, the world's only marketplace for fans to buy and sell Horse Racing tips online. Tips that are backed by detailed performance graphs so you can clearly see who’s got the red hot hand.
Other Group One races at Caulfield this Saturday on Blue Diamond Stakes Day include the $1million Blue Diamond Stakes featuring odds on favourite Samaready and the $350,000 Oakleigh Plate where the surging Bel Sprinter battles star colt Sepoy.
About: Becoming a member of the Punters Paradise community is Free and offers a unique life time cash refer and earn program, participation in popular horse racing preview forums, an opportunity to buy or selling horse racing tips online, access to exclusive betting bonuses and more.