Punters Paradise offers a detailed 2012 Oakleigh Plate form guide, table of the best odds on offer, access to high yielding tips and more.
Online PR News – 23-February-2012 – aus – The Oakleigh Plate features a Diamond Stakes Day battle between star three year old Sepoy and the red hot four year old Bel Sprinter and to celebrate this exciting event Punters Paradise is providing a free form guide with detailed profiles for every horse in the field, a comparison table of the best available odds on offer, access to high yielding tips and much more.
The Oakleigh Plate is a 1100 metre Group One handicap event open to thoroughbreds of any age and gender.
The 2012 Oakleigh Plate jumps off at the Caulfield racecourse on Saturday the 25th of February at 3:50pm Sydney time as race six and offers the field of eighteen prize money totaling $350,000.
This year’s event has drawn increased interest due to the quality of the field, which offers a clash between established star sprinter Sepoy and the surging Bel Sprinter.
The Jason Warren trained Bel Sprinter is the Oakleigh Plate Odds favourite priced to win in the $3.10 range just ahead of the Peter Snowden trained Sepoy who’s priced to win in the $3.50 range with the Michael Moroney trained African Pulse rounding out the top three priced in the $13.00 range.
For a complete list visit the Free Punters Paradise Oakleigh Plate odds comparison page, which features the best available odds from the leading exchanges side by side, to help racing fans select the best on offer.
The free Punters Paradise Oakleigh Plate form guide, which offers a unique Easy Selections tipping menu to help improve strike-rate, contains detailed profiles for every horse, jockey and trainer in this year’s exciting field.
The Oakleigh Plate form reveals the following facts which have helped position the favourites to win and place:
- The Ben Melham ridden Bel Sprinter, winner of five out of his first six career starts, is fresh off a first up victory earlier in the month and will be carrying 4kgs less than Sepoy.
- The Kerrin McEvoy ridden Sepoy, winner of ten of his first eleven career starts including four Group One races while placing second in his only defeat, will be running for the first time since October.
- The Lisa Cropp ridden African Pulse is among the lightest in the field at 52kgs, and the sparingly raced three year old has won three of four career starts, while placing second by a nose in his only defeat.
Other key Oakleigh Plate form guide facts reveal:
- Ten of the past twenty-one winners of the Oakleigh Plate, including four of the last seven, have been three year olds. Sepoy and African Pulse are three years old.
- If Sepoy is to win the Oakleigh Plate, he will have to set a weight carrying record for a three year old (58kgs) which was set by Fastnet Rock when he carried 57kgs to victory in the 2005 Oakleigh Plate.
Punters Paradise also offers Oakleigh Plate tips through their King Tipping service, the world's only marketplace for people to buy and sell Horse Racing tips online.
Tips that are backed by detailed performance graphs so you can clearly see who’s got the red hot hand, including tipsters that have achieved a 20% or higher profit on turnover for their followers the past ninety days and counting.
Other key races at Caulfield this Saturday on Blue Diamond Stakes Day include the $500,000 Futurity Stakes, which features the in form King Mufhasa verse Cox Plate winner Pinker Pinker, and the prestigious $1,000,000 Blue Diamond Stakes where Samaready is the clear favourite going in.
About: Becoming a member of the Punters Paradise community is Free and offers a unique life time cash refer and earn program, participation in popular horse racing preview forums, an opportunity to buy or selling horse racing tips online, access to exclusive betting bonuses and more.