Punters Paradise announces a free detailed 2012 Blue Diamond Stakes form guide, odds comparison table, access to high performing tips, race results and more.
Online PR News – 23-February-2012 – aus – The Blue Diamond Stakes features top juveniles in advance of the Golden Slipper, the world’s richest race for two-year-olds, and to share the exciting action Punters Paradise is providing a free Blue Diamond Stakes form with detailed horse profiles, a comparison of the best odds on offer, instant race results with odds payout, an opportunity to buy or sell racing tips online and more.
The Blue Diamond Stakes is a 1200 metre Group One set-weight event for two year olds in which colts and geldings carry 56.5kgs and fillies carry 54.5kgs.
The 2012 Blue Diamond Stakes, held at the prestigious Caulfield racecourse, jumps off on Saturday the 25th of February at 4:30pm Sydney time as race seven and offers prize money totaling $1million with a first prize worth $600,000.
As such the Blue Diamond Stakes offers a rewarding stage for Australia’s top youngsters in advance of the $3.5million Golden Slipper Stakes, the world’s richest race for two year olds which is to be held on the 2nd of April.
Other key races at Caulfield this Saturday on Blue Diamond Stakes Day include the $500K Futurity Stakes, which features Cox Plate winner Pinker Pinker, and the $350K Oakleigh Plate where star sprinter Sepoy clashes with the red hot Bel Sprinter.
The Mick Price trained filly Samaready is the dominant Blue Diamond Stakes odds favourite priced to win in the $2.20 range, followed by the Matt Laurie trained The Travelling Man (NZ) priced to win in the $9.50 range with the Gai Waterhouse trained No Looking Back rounding out the top three priced to win in the $11.00 range.
The Punters Paradise odds comparison page, which features the best available odds on offer from the leading exchanges side by side, allows racing fans to take advantage of the latest real time market movers.
The free Punters Paradise Blue Diamond Stakes form guide, which offers a unique Easy Selections tipping menu to help improve strike-rate, contains detailed profiles for every horse and jockey in this year’s exciting field.
A closer look at the Blue Diamond Stakes form reveals the following facts which have helped establish the favourites to win and place:
- The Craig Newitt ridden Samaready won the Blue Diamond Prelude for fillies by 3.75 lengths while posting a winning time (1:03.38) that was far superior to the colts and geldings prelude.
- The Ben Melham ridden The Travelling Man (NZ) won the Blue Diamond Prelude (colts and geldings) and drew favourably with barrier two.
- The Nash Rawiller ridden No Looking Back placed second in the 2YO Magic Millions Classic just three tenths of a length behind winner Driefontein.
- Other key Blue Diamond Stakes form facts include:
- Sepoy (2011), Alinghi (2004) and Bel Esprit (2002) are the only Blue Diamond Stakes favourites to win the event in the past ten years.
- The filly Mama’s Choice ($15.00), winner of the Chairman Stakes in early February, will be ridden by Dwayne Dunn who leads all active jockeys with four Blue Diamond Stakes victories, and is trained by David Hayes who leads all active trainers with five Blue Diamond winners.
Punters Paradise also offers Blue Diamond Stakes tips through their King Tipping service, the world's only marketplace for fans to buy and sell Horse Racing tips online. Tips that are backed by detailed performance graphs so you can clearly see who’s got the red hot hand.
The Free Punters Paradise Blue Diamond Stakes results page allows fans to see the winners and obtain the odds payout for each listed race.
Simply visit the Results page and click on the date the event occurred using the monthly calendar positioned on the right. The Punters Paradise Results page also displays the outcomes of other sports such as EPL Football (Soccer), Rugby, Cricket and more.
About: Becoming a member of the Punters Paradise community is Free and offers a unique life time cash refer and earn program, participation in popular horse racing preview forums, an opportunity to buy or selling horse racing tips online, access to exclusive betting bonuses and more.