C-technology recently upgraded the quality management system in Irish based vehicle manufacturer EVM. Since implementation EVM has passed its annual assessment audit.
Online PR News – 26-February-2012 – – EVM employed C-technology to upgrade their quality management system in November 2011. The upgrading project involved streamlining EVM's procedures and quality system thereby giving them a Quality Management System that was easy to use and complementary to their business.
EVM are custom vehicle builders who specialise in both vehicle manufacturing and converting, based in Kilbeggan, Co. Westmeath in Ireland.
EVMs business needs were as follows:
• To have procedures that reflected our day to day operations
• To implement software training system that will identify and record the staff training needs of the company.
• To identify a method of trapping customer satisfaction and improvements within the EVM that meets the needs of the ISO 99001:2008 standard.
• To install a quality system that is easily understood and does not take up lots of time managing the upkeep of the QMS.
C-technology came on board and cleaned up the system in short order. The following actions were carried out by us:
• The amount of quality documentation / paperwork was reduced.
• The procedures were upgraded to minimise the effect on the business.
• The documentation was then loaded in C-technologies quality assurance software pack called ISO Complete. This system brought together all the tools required for our Quality Management system.
• C-technology created training competency files within the ISO Complete software that enabled EVM to quickly identify training deficiencies within the company.
EVM has just passed its annual assessment audit. C-technology’s ISO Complete software provided all the elements required to manage their quality system. EVM stated that they found the software is easy to use and it required minimal training and that because the software acts as a prompt for any outstanding quality actions that are required, they able to stay compliant with the ISO 9001:2008 quality management standard.