Priced at just $89 per year, Halfpricesoftâ€™s new ezPaycheck payroll software provides great value for small business by automating payroll processing and eliminating errors in tax calculations. 30-day free trial is available at www.halfpricesoft.com
Online PR News – 28-March-2012 – – Payroll tax calculation can be a big challenge for many employers. Small business owners who are tired of spending more time calculating payroll wages, taxes and deductions than searching for new ways to grow business can try out ezPaycheck payroll software from Halfpricesoft.com. Payroll tax software provider Halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com) recently released the new 2012 edition of ezPaycheck payroll software for small businesses and non-profit organizations. The updates of the new edition include:
- the latest tax changes on the federal and state tax tables
- the new W2 and W3 forms for Year 2012 tax season
- the new Form 940 for employerâ€™s 2011 annual federal unemployment (FUTA) tax return
- the improved user interface with the form level help buttons
Available for just $89 per year ($59 to renew), ezPaycheck small business payroll software has remained at that affordable price since its initial release in 2005. EzPaycheck gives small and mid-size businesses more options and flexibility in doing payroll, printing check and filing tax return.
â€śIn tough economic times, how to increase business productivity is critical for any company, â€śsaid Dr. Ge, founder of Halfpricesoft.com. "We hope ezPaycheck payroll software can help business owners spend less time understanding what tax rate they should pay and more time ensuring their business succeeds."
This PC based ezPaycheck payroll system is loaded with intelligent, intuitive features, but not burdened by complicated suites of expensive applications small businesses will never use or need. New customers considering ezPaycheck 2012 can download and sample the payroll software without charge or obligation for up to 30 days. The free download, which is available at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp, includes a sample database, to make it easier for customers to test drive all the features of ezPaycheck 2012 before purchasing a license key.
The main features include:
- Up to date tax tables for all 50 U.S. states, Washington D.C. and federal taxes
- Capability for adding local tax rates
- Automatically calculate tips, commissions, federal withholding tax, Social Security, Medicare tax, employer unemployment taxes, and other pre-tax and post-tax deductions
- Print paychecks using a standard laser printer on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Use check-in-middle, check-on-top, or check-at-bottom check stock formats
- Able to print MICR numbers on blank check stock to save on pre-printed checks
- Print signature image on checks for a customized look
- Built-in report functions users can customize
- Calculate and print daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Option for masking employees' Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Compile and print federal tax forms w2, w3, 940 and 941
- Unlimited free technical support
In todayâ€™s economic climate, no one needs to cut costs more than small businesses. To start the30-day free test drive, please visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
EzPaycheck is developed and distributed by Halfpricesoft.com, a Louisville, Ky.-based firm committed to creating affordable and easy-to-use financial software for small businesses. Additional small-business payroll software titles available from Halfpricesoft.com include w2 software, 1099 software, check printing software, employee time tracking software and barcode printing software.