Euclid Infotech Pvt. Ltd. officially confirmed to extend voluntary services under its division of corporate social initiatives.
Online PR News – 23-February-2012 – – The company has joined hands with Young Innovators Foundation. The chosen site for the initiative is Male Pada, Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali (East), Mumbai.
Sashakta in collaboration with YIF, will extend voluntary support towards providing supplementary education to the under resourced children of the hamlet. The objective of the initiative shall be to empower children towards financial independence through sound education and facilitate implementation of concepts like hygiene, sanitation and more that lead to mentally, physically and emotionally safe conditions of living.
With a team of about 22 volunteers dedicating 3 hours of work time on Saturdays towards contributing to this cause, EIPL has aligned its efforts and is all set.
A “Balwadi” shall be constructed with the help of residents of the hamlet and volunteers from both EIPL as well as the YIF. The calendar for the month of March is pinned with the plan to head-start construction of the “Balwadi”. Educational games and learning aids shall be made available for the benefit of the children in the pada.
EIPL looks at Corporate Social Initiatives as an on-going effort throughout its lifetime and contribute to the global community.
Euclid Info-Tech is a limited liability company incorporated in the year 2000 under the companies act, 1956. . Through its subsidiary brands EIPL has its wings spread worldwide. “TendersInfo” being the core brand of EIPL.
Euclid Info-tech’s service lines include:
• Business Information Services: Tenders, Bids, RFPs, EOI, PQ Notices, Upcoming Projects, Contract Awards and Procurement News
• IT Projects: Web Portal Development & Maintenance Services, Web Hosting Services, CRM development, Database Management solutions, Complaint Management System, Scanning & Digitization Services
• Bid Consultancy Services: Document procurement, facilitating with Pre-Bid Meeting, Market Intelligence, Corrigendum updates, Guidance in Bank Guarantee regulations, EMD, coordination and book keeping
• Contact Center Services: BPO, KPO, BTO, LPO, Call Centre, Back Office: Data Entry Services
• Advertising & Marketing: Mass Mailing, Lead Generation, Virtual Offices, Search Engine Optimization, Content Engine Services, Internal Chat Services
However the backbone of the business remains www.tendersinfo.com which operates worldwide within the public procurement domain. TendersInfo services companies ranging from SME’s to Fortune 500, across industries and geographies.
To know more visit: www.tendersinfo.com