SEO Internet Marketing firm provides seven free tips for maximizing your Search Engine Optimization efforts for Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
Online PR News – 08-February-2010 – – SEO Internet Marketing firm provides seven free tips for maximizing your Search Engine Optimization efforts for Google, Bing, and Yahoo. Including the Google Caffeine algorithm update as of February 2010.
The significance of these tips is that their roots are firmly grounded in Best Practice SEO techniques and applicable to all major Search Engines.
1. Optimize website content- Content should be relevant to a site's core message, products or services. It's also important if this content is unique or presented in an original manner. A shotgun approach makes a site harder to index. A hard to index site results in poor Search Engine Results Pages (SERP's). Resulting in missed business opportunities.
2. Check your Meta Title and Description Tags (MTDT)- Your MTDT are very important due to search relevancy and accuracy of site indexing. Clear, concise, and informative Meta Tags produce higher ranking SERP's.
3. Check your sub MTDT- It’s also important to evaluate your sub MTDT to ensure they are accurate and effective. You can accomplish this be clicking on the cache stored below your home page. Accurate and effective sub MTDT can often rank higher than your primary Meta Tags.
4. Improve your Site/page download times- While it's not yet clear how much emphasis Google Caffeine is placing on site down load times. What is clear is the following: Google engineers have hinted that all things being equal the faster downloading sites would have an advantage. Perhaps more importantly slow loading websites frustrate visitors. Frustrated visitors look elsewhere for their needs. They will either back click or close the search altogether and then visit your competition.
5. Provide fresh and updated website content- Fresh and updated content reflects a site that's not stagnant. Search Engine Crawlers take notice of this activity. It also helps your search rankings if your content is current and has been updated. Search trends change so it's important to monitor them and change your content to reflect this. Failure to do so will leave the door open for your competition to gain higher SERP's.
According to Irbtrax SEO Internet Marketing founder Scott Moir-"If you sell tractors, your site should not contain outbound links to Pet Supplies. Unless those links point to pets that drive tractors."
6. Include only Quality outbound links- There are high quality and low quality outbound links. Indications are that Search Engines have been giving better weighing to high quality outbound links for some time now. High quality outbound links are links that are relevant to your website’s core subject or service.
7. Create Quality inbound links- Avoid 'link farming' at all costs. This practice can result in your website being penalized. The most effective and highest rated links are those that are created organically. Organic links are links contained in relevant articles, directories, resource sites, news sites, and industry specific websites. Creating and distributing SEO and Social Media enhanced press releases are an effective method for creating multiple high quality inbound links.
For additional details on how you can optimize your web marketing efforts for the Major Search Engines including Google Caffeine visit the Irbtrax website displayed below the Media section of this release or feel free to contact them using their brief online feedback form:
About: Irbtrax provides specialized Internet Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, and Market Research Solutions for businesses seeking a competitive advantage. Including optimizing your Web Marketing efforts for Google Caffeine and using traditional methods in non traditional results oriented ways.
This release was SEO, SoMed, and Google Caffeine enhanced by Irbtrax