Bharatbook.com added a new report on "Global Electroactive Polymers Market (2009 - 2014)" which gives key selling products, operational strengths and product pipelines of Electroactive Market globally.
Online PR News – 06-February-2010 – – Global Electroactive Polymers Market (2009 - 2014)
Technological developments in the electronics and semiconductor industries have led to the creation of polymers that change shape on the application of voltage. The biggest application for electroactive polymers (EAPs) lies in their future use as actuators and sensors, which in turn opens up a huge spectrum of applications in the fields of electronics, healthcare, sensing, and solar energy generation. With the growing market for each of these applications, EAP is set to become a mainstream market in the next five years. However, the technical specifications for each application differ widely, and extensive research and investments are still needed for developing application-specific EAPs. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=131994&rt=Global-Electroactive-Polymers-Market-2009-2014.html )
The global electroactive polymers product market is expected to be worth US$2.78 billion by 2014. The conductive plastics segment contributed 84% to the overall market in 2009, mainly due to its extensive application in electrostatic discharge and electromagnetic interference. As the EAP market is still in the early phase, it presents many advantages for the early movers. As there are not too many companies involved now, detailed knowledge of the competitors will be crucial for the success of each company.
Scope of the report
This report aims to identify and analyze products and applications that use electroactive polymers. The report has segmented the global electroactive polymers market as follows:
* Electroactive Polymers Product Market: Conductive plastics, Inherently Conductive Polymers (IDPS) and Inherently Dissipative Polymers (IDPS)
* Electroactive Polymers Applications Market: OLED, Capacitors, Batteries, Organic transistors, Sensors, Solar cells, Actuators, Textiles and fabrics, Electromagnetic interference (EMI), Electrostatic discharge (ESD), Antistatic packaging, Paints and coatings and others.
* Electroactive Polymers Technology Market: ICPs doping technology, Benefits of ICPs and technical aspects of conductive plastics
Each section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, top-selling products, key players, and competitive outlook. This report will also provide more than 45 market tables for various geographic regions covering the sub-segments and micro-markets. In addition, the report also provides more than 30 company profiles for each of its sub-segments.
Key questions answered
* Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, and stakeholders?
* What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
* Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
* Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
* How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=131994&rt=Global-Electroactive-Polymers-Market-2009-2014.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook