Jacksonville Fashion Week announces internationally known designer Timo Weiland has joined their talented lineup of designers participating in their second annual First Coast fashion events, March 28 - 31, throughout Jacksonville. Tickets to Jax Fashion Week events are now on sale at http://jaxfashionweek.com.
Online PR News – 05-February-2012 – – Jacksonville Fashion Week (JFW) has added Timo Weiland to the lineup of participating designers for its second annual collection of events, held March 28 through March 31, at locations throughout the city. Timo joins JFW fresh from his show at the Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week, taking place on February 12th. Having grown up in Jacksonville, Weiland is excited to return to his hometown as a part of the JFW runway presentations. "It is with great honor that we have this opportunity to participate in Jacksonville's second fashion week,” said Weiland. “To be able to showcase the latest TW collection on the First Coast feels like a homecoming that I could not be more excited about." Tickets for this year’s JFW events are now on sale. JFW tickets range from single-event general admission to VIP All Access Passes. Tickets are available for purchase at http://www.jaxfashionweek.com, and can be picked up at each event venue’s will call location. VIP tickets are available for select events, and include reserved seating, additional drink tickets, light appetizers, gift bag and other extra perks. JFW passes and individual event tickets are further detailed on the JFW website. A portion of ticket proceeds will benefit JFW chosen charity - Dignity U Wear.
Full JFW passes:
• General All Access Pass ($115): Includes entry to all JFW events.
• VIP All Access Pass ($175): Includes entry to all JFW events and VIP access for applicable events.
Individual event tickets:
• Industry Panel Discussion and JFW Kickoff Cocktail Party ($15): Wednesday, March 28, 6:30 a.m. at Maggiano’s Italian Restaurant in the St. John’s Town Center
• Runway Event ($35 for general admission, $65 for VIP): Thursday, March 29, 7 p.m. at Metropolitan Park (1410 Gator Bowl Blvd., Jacksonville, 32202).
• Runway Event ($40 for general admission, $75 for VIP): Friday, March 30, 7 p.m. at Metropolitan Park (1410 Gator Bowl Blvd., Jacksonville, 32202).
• Bridal Runway Event and Brunch ($35): Wednesday, March 28, 11:00 a.m. at Epping Forrest Yacht Club (1830 Epping Forest Drive, Jacksonville, 32217).
• Wrap Party (Free): Saturday, March 31, 7 p.m. at Suite (4880 Big Island Dr., Suite 1, Jacksonville, 32246)
About Jax Fashion Week: Jacksonville Fashion Week (JFW) is a 4-day, multi-event fashion production featuring local, regional and national designers while partnering with area businesses to benefit non-profit organizations. The second official Jacksonville Fashion Week, March 28-31, 2012, will continue to provide a platform for emerging and established designers to present their collections to local buyers, media, fashion experts and consumers through a series of fashion shows and affiliated events. JFW seeks to establish Jacksonville as fashion destination in the Southeast and ultimately, by discovering talent, be a major contributor to the industry itself. JFW provides business partners, aspiring models, hair stylists, makeup artists and community members an exciting annual fashion-centric cultural event throughout the Jacksonville metropolitan area. Please visit http://www.jaxfashionweek.com or find us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jacksonville-Fashion-Week/103777076341700 for more information.