Auslogics Software Pty Ltd releases Disk Defrag Pro, a complete disk defragmentation and optimization solution.
Online PR News – 05-February-2012 – – Auslogics Software releases Disk Defrag Pro, the professional version of the popular free Auslogics Disk Defrag. The Pro version has all the benefits of the free Disk Defrag plus includes advanced hard drive and SDD optimization features.
Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro is geared towards advanced disk optimization and maintenance. The program combines all the features of a high-end disk defragmenter with new SSD optimization algorithms, extensive customization options, advanced reporting functionality and scheduling options.
The new Disk Defrag Pro can significantly improve the performance of disk drives thanks to the following features:
• Boot-time defragmentation – this feature speeds up system access by defragmenting system files, such as MFT, pagefile, Windows registry files, and hiberfil.sys on Windows boot, before they are locked by the system
• Smart defragmentation algorithms – the user can select one of four different defragmentation algorithms to ensure the maximum performance gain
• SSD optimization – a special algorithm is used to optimize the performance of SSD drives without performing excessive write operations that reduce SSD lifetime
• Fragmentation prevention – Disk Defrag Pro allows to prevent fragmentation by assigning bits of free space after frequently used user-specified files
• Disk cleanup and checkup – removing temporary files and checking disks for errors allows to ensure flawless defragmentation and achieve the maximum performance gain
In addition to all these features, the new Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro can consolidate free space, supports VSS volume defragmentation, has built-in resource management features, a scheduler and a defragmentation wizard that makes the program very easy to use.
Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro has a fully-functional 30-day trial and the full version costs USD $29.95. Disk Defrag Pro is compatible with Windows 7/Vista/2008/XP/2003, 32-bit and 64-bit versions are supported.
Founded in 2008, Auslogics Software develops a wide range of computer optimization and security tools for personal and business use, including virus and spyware protection, disk cleanup and defragmentation, registry maintenance, Internet speed-up and emergency file recovery.
The company's flagship product, Auslogics BoostSpeed, includes 18+ tools designed to speed up Windows-based computers by keeping them running smooth and error-free. The company’s business product, Auslogics OnCluster, goes one step further, making maintaining corporate PC network easy and cost-effective.
Software from Auslogics is used by over 10,000,000 people worldwide and is the tool of choice of many IT and computer manufacturing companies, like Sony VAIO, in the US and other countries. Auslogics Disk Defrag was named the best disk defragmentation tool on CNET and other resources.
Auslogics Software Pty Ltd
PO Box 1644
Crows Nest NSW 1585