KindActs.com, a site created to inspire people to be kind to others and to spread happiness in life, has added a new section featuring real life stories of kindness.
Online PR News – 02-February-2012 – – KindActs.com is a free website that was created to motivate people to make the world a better place by doing kind things for strangers. In addition to listing hundreds of random acts of kindness that a person can do for others, the site also has inspirational music videos that can be viewed online and dozens of quotes about kindness.
The newest addition to the site is a section featuring true stories of kindness. Read about how a man was saved from a car accident, how a neighbor helped a family when their house burnt down, how a mother brightens her daughter's day, how a homeless man fixed his flat tire, how an evicted family found a new place to live, how a person on a bus was given the fare they needed, and more. These real life stories show that there is still good left in the world, and hopefully will inspire readers to help others when the situation arises.
To start this journey of happiness, visit the KindActs.com website.
About Impulse Communications, Inc.:
Impulse Communications, Inc. is a 17 year-old Internet company that owns and operates over 250 websites such as CheapFlowers.com, Dumb.com, WatchMovies.com, Adoptme.com, SantaBot.com, Indexed.com, and Fairies.com. It also owns a portfolio of over 5000 domain names, as listed at NameShopping.com.
Some interesting facts about the company include:
* Bought retail florist 3000 miles away without ever visiting it or having any retail or floral experience.
* Invented a stuffed animal that was sold in toy stores.
* Attempted to go public by doing a reverse merger.
* At one point the owner had over 15 people working for him, but never met any of them or talked to them by phone.
* Sold Bored.com and a network of related sites for for $4.5 million
* Sold a portfolio of 4000 domains for $1.3 million.
For further info contact:
Name: Eric Borgos, President