Israel Tour Connection, LLC has added an exciting new synagogue tour to its already expansive roster. These tours are designed to provide versatile choices for tour options and to make Israel come alive to visitors of all ages.
Online PR News – 01-February-2012 – – Tampa Bay, Fla. – Israel Tour Connection, LLC (http://www.israeltours.com/), a renowned, award-winning Israel Tour operator is pleased to announce an new synagogue tour designed to give tour participants an up close and personal look at the Israeli heritage and an appreciation of the culture. This new synagogue tour is the Temple Beth Ahm Yisrael’s multi-generational family adventure with Rabbi Mark and Genya Mallach. Already it looks to be one of the most exiting and popular Israel adventures.
Israel Tour Connection prides itself on providing full itineraries that cover a broad range of history, interests and sightseeing. According to Israel Tour Connection CEO Larry Ritter, “We want our clients to experience as much of Israel as possible and for them to come home from the tour with a newfound knowledge, love and admiration. These tours encourage the mutual respect of the Christian and Jewish heritages.”
This interfaith 15-day adventure is scheduled for December 18, 2012 through January 1, 2013. The tour departs from Newark, NJ and includes all breakfasts, 5 week-day dinners, 2 Shabbat dinners, 4 lunches and transportation in a deluxe touring motor coach. An English-speaking local tour guide who knows the features and nuances of the places visited, will meet you upon arrival and remain with you until you depart for home.
The tour begins with “putting down roots”. Tour members will have the opportunity to plant a tree in Israeli soil at a JNF forest upon arrival. Other highlights of the tour are:
* History: Ammunition Hill, including entrance into former Jordanian bunkers
* Museums: The state-of-the-art Holocaust Memorial Museum, Children’s Memorial at Yad Vashem and the Israel Museum
* Archaeology: Excavated sections of David’s City
* Tradition: 2 Shabbat Dinners and a Shabbat service
* Classical History: The Dead Sea Region – ascend Masada by cable car, the Golan Heights, the Port City of Haifa, Atlit
* Hands On Experiences: A bus tour of Tel Aviv and uncover actual artifacts at a dig, or go spelunking, or tour the caves and catacombs of Beit Guvrin
For more information about this and the other tours, visit www.israeltours.com.
About Israel Tour Connection:
Israel Tour Connection is the premier Israel tour operator in North America. Founded by Marlene and Larry Ritter, Israel Tour Connection has been providing professional services and consultations to individuals and groups for over 25 years in their New Jersey, Florida and California offices.