Augmented reality leader Gravity Jack has announced the formation of its first advisory board. Eight industry leaders will sit on the software firm's new board, advising and aiding the firm's executive decision-making.
Online PR News – 24-January-2012 – – LIBERTY LAKE, Wash. – Leading augmented reality firm, Gravity Jack, has announced the formation of its first-ever advisory board. The board, consisting of some of the most influential people in numerous respective industries, will advise the firm's executives on future direction and business growth of the custom software solutions company and help Gravity Jack form crucial connections in industries that can help propel augmented reality further into the spotlight.
"Gravity Jack has experienced phenomenal growth; the time is right for us to form an advisory board to help guide the organization. We've assembled eight of the most influential leaders from several industries to serve on our board and are honored that they are able to share their business and management expertise with us. Our advisory board members will act as ambassadors to their representative industries and assist us in our continued effort to move augmented reality in to the limelight," explained Nick Pintler, Director of Business Development, at Gravity Jack (http://www.gravityjack.com).
Gravity Jack’s advisory board is comprised of members hailing from the fields of entertainment, legal, finance, telecommunications and more. Gravity Jack is both proud and excited to introduce the following legendary names to the Gravity Jack advisory board:
• Michael D. Billings currently serves as Director of West Coast Operations for William Noble
Rare Jewels in Dallas, TX. He brings unprecedented expertise in law, investments, business management and accounting, real estate and property management to the Gravity Jack board.
• John Marcum is the Founder and Managing Partner of Marcum Companies bringing significant experience in financial advising, leadership and entrepreneurialism to Gravity Jack. Marcum spent the majority of his early career with Merrill Lynch, where he served as Vice President and Senior Financial Advisor. While at Merrill Lynch, Marcum was responsible for over $300 Million in private client assets, as well as corporate portfolios and celebrity and athlete estates. Mr. Marcum has extensive knowledge of the telecommunications industry, including intellectual and property rights.
• E.B. Martin Jr. is currently the President and CEO of Continuum 700 LLC and serves as Manager at EBM Ventures, LLC where he oversees analyzing, acquiring and investing in private companies and trading publicly-held stocks, bonds and options. He brings executive business and management experience in telecommunications as well as extensive legal expertise.
• William D. Mounger is the Chairman and CEO of Continuum 700 LLC, CEO of TriStar Technologies, LLC, Chairman of Safeguard Solutions, LLC and is President of Telos Foundation, Inc. Having founded one of the very first cellular companies in the entire world, Mounger comes to Gravity Jack with significant experience in numerous industries, including telecommunications, health services, real estate, philanthropy and entrepreneurialism. In addition, Mr. Mounger has served on a wide range of advisory boards, throughout his distinguished career.
• Trevor A. Putrah is the President and COO of KGP Logistics, a leading national diversity supplier of telecommunications equipment. He is currently serving as Chairman of the QuEST Forum Executive Board, on the Board of Directors of Reliance Bank in Faribault, MN and holds the position of Secretary of the Board of Directors of KGP.
• Tim Stanley is currently Senior Vice President of Cloud Strategy and CXO Advisors at Saleforce.com, while also sitting on both MGAM and Newco’s Board of Directors. Formerly, Stanley assumed the position of CIO and SVP of Innovation, Gaming & Technology at Harrah’s Entertainment, where he was the recipient of Information Week’s 2007-2008 “Chief of the Year” award. Throughout his career, Stanley’s influence has led to numerous industry awards that include InfoWorld’s “Top 25 CTO’s”, Interactive Week’s “Top 25 Unsung Heroes of the Internet”, and CIO Insight’s “Partners in Alignment” award for most successful linkage of business strategy and technology.
• Daniel Stonecipher currently serves as President and CEO of IMMERSIVx, Inc., a leading provider of project management and building information management (BIM) consulting services to the AEC/OO Industry. The company, led by Stonecipher, has defined an innovative new approach to BIM services, called Project Data Commissioning™, which aggregates relevant building data throughout the project, and commission it for quality, accuracy and completeness. This has led IMMERSIVx’s significant influence in maximizing and optimizing owner investments, over the life of a facility.
• Allen Taylor brings over twenty-eight years of experience in the entertainment industry to the Gravity Jack board, followed by an extensive resume that includes work alongside some of the greatest names in Hollywood. Taylor, followed by an extensive resume that includes work with James Cameron’s Avatar, brings additional experience including extensive work with the Walt Disney Company, Theme Park Productions and, his recent launch of Taylor Made Entertainment. Mr. Taylor brings meticulous attention to detail, extraordinary integrity and an exhaustive knowledge of the entertainment industry to the board.
About Gravity Jack
Gravity Jack designs and develops robust, custom augmented reality solutions for the iPhone, iPad, and Android operating systems. President and CEO, Luke Richey, founded the company in 2009, assembling a local dream team in software development. Clients of Gravity Jack come from a wide range of industries, and include some of the biggest names in the entertainment, gaming, and retail space. For more information, visit http://www.gravityjack.com.