FabTrol highlights integration with Tekla Structures at Tekla ME event
Online PR News – 23-January-2012 – – Attendees at Tekla Middle East Managers and Users Day 2012, January 25th in Dubai, UAE will have an opportunity to learn about FabTrol Systems’ fully integrated steel fabrication management software, including its ability to interact with and update a Tekla Structures’ model.
FabTrol ModelView, a free FabTrol Systems’ application, will be demonstrated. ModelView interacts with FabTrol software and the model to update shipping, drawing, and production statuses in the model, making the status information available to project partners, such as erectors, GCs and owners, who do not own FabTrol software.
FabTrol staff will also be on-hand to demonstrate how FabTrol software manages the project life cycle by:
- Automating the estimating process
- Importing drawings and bills of materials from 3D model data
- Providing drawing and revision management
- Integrating material management functions from nesting, purchasing, and receiving through to material usage confirmation
- Managing production planning and tracking, including CNC integration and complete material traceability
- Automatically routing CNC data from the model to the correct CNC controller, then updating the cut completion status of parts in FabTrol.
- Facilitating shipping load planning and tracking
Many other learning opportunities will also be available at the Tekla ME event. Tekla users and partners can learn new skills using the latest Tekla Structures software, attend demonstrations of new products and technologies, take advantage of “Information Desks” (where they can learn about industry-specific topics including steel, concrete, engineering and CM), and variety of other learning and networking activities.
For more information about ModelView and FabTrol steel fabrication management software, visit www.fabtrol.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FabTrol Systems, a proud member of the Dowco Group, has been the leading supplier of steel fabrication management software for 25 years. In one modular integrated solution, FabTrol MRP provides management tools for estimating, drawings, materials, production, and shipping. Founded by steel fabricators, and still built around a core team of former steel fabricators, the company continues its commitment to the industry by actively seeking feedback from its customer companies—over 1,000 globally—and by working with other industry leaders to address existing and future needs.
About FabTrol Systems, Inc.
FabTrol Systems, Inc. has been the leading supplier of steel fabrication management software since 1984 and is trusted by more than 1000 steel fabrication companies worldwide.