Webinar held by Trade Show Display Company Reveals How Social Media Can Bring More Trade Show Booth Visitors.
Online PR News – 11-January-2012 – – ST. PAUL (January 9, 2012) – Skyline Exhibits is giving an hour-long webinar, “Social Media for Trade Show Promotions.” Skyline will host two webinar sessions on Wednesday, January 18, 2012.
“Contrary to popular belief, social media is not a threat to trade shows,” said Michael Thimmesch, director of industry relations for Skyline. “Instead, social media is a powerful and growing way for exhibitors to reach out to their potential prospects and entice them to visit their trade show displays.”
Attendees to this free, live webinar will learn:
• Which social media websites to use first
• What content works best in social media
• Many examples of pre-show, at-show, and post-show promotions on social media sites
• When and how often to post your promotions via social media
• How to jump start promotions if you don’t already have a social media presence
The webinar starts with 30 minutes of formal presentation. During the final 30 minutes, webinar attendees ask whatever questions they want about using social media for trade shows, or about trade show exhibits in general.
The webinar will be presented by two trade show industry veterans, Michael Thimmesch and Bill Lauf:
• Michael Thimmesch is the Director of Industry Relations for Skyline Exhibits, with over 20 years trade show and marketing experience. Mike has presented about trade show marketing at TS2, HCEA, and Exhibitor Show. Mike also writes for the Skyline Trade Show Tips blog and has lead Skyline’s social media efforts for the last 3 years.
• Bill Lauf is the Sales Management Trainer for Skyline Exhibits, a company he’s been with for 25 years. Bill is an articulate and passionate trainer who has inspired thousands of exhibiting professionals to create better trade show marketing solutions.
Trade show marketers and others interested in learning about integrating social media successfully into their trade show marketing can register for either of the two sessions by clicking on a link below or typing the bit.ly link address into their internet browser:
Social Media for Trade Show Promotions Free Webinar Dates, Times, and Sign Up
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 (9 am PDT – 10 am MDT – 11 am CDT – 12 noon EDT) http://bit.ly/SocialMediaJan2012am
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 (11 am PDT – 12 noon MDT – 1 pm CDT – 2 pm EDT) http://bit.ly/SocialMediaJan2012pm
Once registered, attendees will receive an email confirming their registration with information needed to join the webinar.
About Skyline Exhibits:
Skyline Exhibits is North America’s leading brand of exhibit systems. Known for exceptional customer service, high-quality manufacturing, cost-saving portability, innovative functionality, creative design and exhibitor education, Skyline has nearly 100 Design Centers in North America and representation in 38 countries. The company manufactures a broad range of products for trade shows and events-from banner stands and pop-up displays to large custom modular exhibits. With over 20 integrated exhibit systems, state-of-the-art production of large-format graphics and options for exhibit rental and services, Skyline provides exhibit solutions for virtually any size or budget.