Bharatbook added a new report on "Top 10 Companies in Spain Telecommunications Industry: IT Spending Predictor 2009" which gives the profiles of top 10 telecommunications companies in Spain.
Online PR News – 01-February-2010 – – Top 10 Companies in Spain Telecommunications Industry: IT Spending Predictor 2009
This databook provides insight into the top 10 companies in Spain telecommunications industry in terms of their estimated IT spend.
( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=130240&rt=Top-10-Companies-in-Spain-Telecommunications-Industry-IT-Spending-Predictor-2009.html )
* The top 10 companies in this sector and geography in terms of IT spending
* A breakdown of the estimated IT budget by technology for each of the top 10 companies
* A breakdown of the estimated IT budget by channel for each of the top 10 companies
* The top 10 companies in Spain telecommunications industry in terms of estimated IT spending spent the largest portion of their IT budgets on hardware, a segment that accounted for about 34% of the IT budgets among these firms. This was followed by spending on software and services.
* Among the top 10 companies, a major portion of IT spending is allocated to internal IT. External services include product vendors, local resellers, telcos, systems integrators and specialist outsourcers. Internal IT alone accounted for approximately 38% of the total estimated IT spending by these companies.
Reasons to Purchase
* Understand the IT budget breakdown in various organization types and identify notable areas of allocation
* Build lists of organizations with top IT expenditure in your target markets
* Leverage IT spending pattern information to tailor account targeting based on company demographics
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=130240&rt=Top-10-Companies-in-Spain-Telecommunications-Industry-IT-Spending-Predictor-2009.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook