Today Best Medicare Supplement published advice for all the Medicare recipients who are planning to change their Medicare coverage at the time of 2012 Advantage Disenrollment time (ADT).
Online PR News – 19-January-2012 – – Today Best Medicare Supplement published advice for all the Medicare recipients who are planning to change their Medicare coverage at the time of 2012 Advantage Disenrollment time (ADT). It must be noted that ADT runs through Jan 1st to Feb 12th, 2012.
Medicare recipients who are registered in private Medicare Advantage Health Plans have a choice of leaving their current Medicare plans during ADT. Medicare recipients having Medicare Advantage Plan have the only option of switching over to Original Medicare coverage. They can also obtain Medicare Part D Prescription drug plan if they want to.
To help Medicare recipients make right decisions regarding their Medicare coverage during Advantage Disenrollment time (ADT), authorized agents at Best Medicare Supplement suggest that Medicare recipients take the below mentioned actions prior to disenrolling themselves from a Medicare Advantage Plan:
1. Check the calendar: Last year, Medicare provided Medicare Open Enrollment Time Period (OETP), which continued from January 2nd to April 2nd. But this year, this time period has been cut short to half. Thus leaves quite less time with the Medicare beneficiaries to decide if they wish to change their coverage plan.
2. Check coverage thoroughly: Comparing Medicare plans is an ideal way to figure out if switching to some other Medicare plan would be beneficial for a person or not.
3. Review Prescription drugs: Prior to switching from a Medicare Advantage Plan to Original Medicare and Medicare Part D Prescription Drug plan, Medicare recipients are advised to compare the cost of PDP who provides coverage for all their medicines with their present Medicare Advantage Plan.
4. Don’t forget to check Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans: Medicare Supplement Insurance Policies provide large numbers of benefits as compared to Medicare Advantage Plans, but these policies generally have high premiums involved.
5. Fill out prescriptions quickly: In case any person’s Medicare Part D prescription drug plan has changed, Best Medicare Supplement Insurance’s drug comparison widget would surely help him in finding out alternatives to the drugs he is currently on. It might also help him in revealing the Prescription Drug plan which could be best for him.
Best Medicare Supplement offers Medicare Supplement Insurance, also known as Medigap insurance, both for healthy individuals and for those with pre-existing health conditions. Medicare supplements are offered in ten standardized plans. Our licensed Medicare insurance agent will work for you, to bring you quality Medicare insurance options that lie within your budget.