Joining the ranks of those including American Honda Corp. and Group 1 Automotive, Atlantic Automotive Group is announcing no dealerships in the Atlantic Auto Group family will partner with online automotive sales service TrueCar.com.
Online PR News – 04-January-2012 – Long Island City, NY – Joining the ranks of those including American Honda Corp. and Group 1 Automotive, Atlantic Automotive Group is announcing no dealerships in the Atlantic Auto Group family will partner with online automotive sales service TrueCar.com.
WEST ISLIP, N.Y. – Atlantic Automotive Group, the largest dealer group on Long Island ranked in the top 10 dealer groups in the country, is announcing its 20 dealerships across Long Island will not be using any of TrueCar.com services.
The dealers include:
• South Shore Hyundai in Valley Stream
• Advantage Toyota in Lynbrook
• Lexus of Rockville Centre
• Millennium Toyota, Millennium Hyundai and Millennium Honda in Hempstead
• Advantage Nissan in Westbury
• Lexus of Massapequa
• Massapequa Nissan
• Advantage Hyundai in Hicksville
• Atlantic Toyota in Amityville
• Toyota of Huntington
• Atlantic Nissan, Atlantic Hyundai, Atlantic Volkswagen and Atlantic Audi in West Islip
• Atlantic Chevrolet, Atlantic Cadillac and Atlantic Honda in Bay Shore
• Mid-Island Hyundai in Centereach
• and any future dealerships to join the Atlantic Automotive Group family, including Chevrolet of Huntington
Atlantic Auto Group cites the reason behind its decision to not participate in TrueCar.com services because it doesn’t fit the Atlantic Auto Group business model.
For more information, visit http://www.atlanticautogroup.net
Atlantic Auto Group treats every customer, whether visiting one of its dealerships online or in person, as a family member. Comprised of state-of-the-art facilities and No. 1-rated dealerships, Atlantic Auto Group continues to lead the way in building lifetime relationships with customers.
Atlantic Auto Group