Closing Circle, the Investment and M&A Social Network, opens in Europe on January 31, 2012
Online PR News – 04-January-2012 – – What is Closing Circle?
Closing Circle (www.closingcircle.com) is a B2B social network dedicated to Investment and M&A firms and professionals to facilitate networking and dealmaking. An exclusive, innovative, and international community, Closing Circle is a powerful platform for dealmakers to expand reach and increase visibility.
A two-fold innovation:
• Drawing inspiration from social networks like Facebook and Linkedin, Closing Circle is a new generation of sector-focused B2B network designed for dealmakers
• Revolutionizing the Investment and M&A market by introducing social media technologies in a traditional industry
A relevant tool for the Investment and M&A sector:
• Networking is a key factor in successful dealmaking but firms resources are too limited to cover large and diverse areas and maintain business relationships
• With significant amounts of capital available for investments, firms want to be sure they are connecting with the right people
• Firms are excited to use social networks to promote their business and expand reach but current generalist platforms are not fulfilling their dealmaking needs
• The challenging European financial and economic environment is opportunistic for making connections and looking for new business opportunities
Who is it for?
An exclusive community, Closing Circle will open in Europe on January 31, 2012 to the following categories of firms and professionals:
• Direct Investors: Financial Investors in companies (Private equity, family office)
• Indirect Investors: Financial investors in third party funds (LPs and GPs, funds of funds, institutional investors)
• Financial Advisors: M&A and financial advisory providers
• Lenders: Bank debt providers and other lending institutions (acquisition financing, LBO financing)
• Consultants: Due diligence and consulting service providers (strategy, financial, transaction services, operational and restructuring consulting firms)
Closing Circle is getting interest from Investment and M&A firms. Numerous firms, including large multinationals, already have pre-registered and joined the Circle.
How does it work?
A powerful platform, Closing Circle combines the following functionalities:
• An online professional network: To communicate, develop and manage business relationships in the dealmaking community
• A searchable database of members: Relevant, organized and searchable information about members and advanced search engines to find them
• An interactive news service: To be informed and inform members about recent transactions and fundraising
Firms are selected to join based on activity and size for the subscription-based platform. Firms who pre-register can choose from the following subscription offers:
• Free trial to the site from the launch date for six months
• Premium membership, offering increased visibility and allowed number of users
Interested firms can apply for membership on www.closingcircle.com. For more information, contact Closing Circle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The origins of Closing Circle
While pursuing his degree at HEC School of Management, one of Europe’s top business schools, Closing Circle founder, David Chouraqui began his career in international business development and M&A working with L’Oreal Mexico and Eastern Europe, Rothschild Corporate Finance, and Credit Suisse Private Banking.
Following his studies at HEC, David was hired to be in charge of origination and execution of transactions in Europe for international private equity firm, The Gores Group in their newly established London office. While at Gores, David found it took several years for the company to develop their M&A network and close significant deals in Europe.
Knowing networking was a key factor for successfully closing deals and passionate about web technologies and social networks, he left Gores in 2010 to create Closing Circle.
For more information on Closing Circle, contact David Chouraqui at email@example.com or visit www.closingcircle.com.