This press release describes the launch of WCR LIVE, a new internet radio show developed by the Metropolitan St. Louis Chapter of the Women's Council of REALTORS as a new training tool for its members.
Online PR News – 29-January-2010 – – THE METROPOLITAN ST. LOUIS CHAPTER OF THE WOMEN’S COUNCIL OF REALTORS® ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF WCR LIVE – A NEW INTERNET RADIO AND PODCAST NETWORK FOR ST. LOUIS REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS
The Metropolitan St. Louis Chapter of the Women’s Council of REALTORS® is pleased to announce the launch of its new internet radio broadcast and podcast network for St. Louis real estate professionals known as WCR LIVE. Although additional internet radio shows are planned, the first show The St. Louis Broker Conference Call will air on February 11, 2010, from 12 noon to 1 p.m. CST with 10 shows planned for 2010. Each show will air on the second Thursday of the month (except in January and December).
The St. Louis Broker Conference Call is intended as a training tool and forum for the discussion of issues associated with the sale of residential real estate in the St. Louis area. The show is hosted by St. Louis real estate attorney and broker Michelle Silies, Managing Broker at PREA Signature Realty, and Kirkwood real estate broker Klaus Bank, Broker at Keller Williams Realty St. Louis. The show’s producer is St. Louis real estate attorney, broker and media consultant Ryan Shaughnessy, Chair of the Technology Task Force of the Metropolitan St. Louis Chapter of the Women’s Council of REALTORS®.
The current line-up of shows includes:
• Episode 1: WCR LIVE - WORKING THE PHONES - In this episode of WCR LIVE-THE ST. LOUIS BROKER CONFERENCE CALL, hosts Michelle Silies and Klaus Bank will discuss the central importance of the telephone in business development and real estate sales including such topics as telephone communication skills, overcoming the fear of making and taking telephone calls, the difference between warm and cold calling, the need for prompt return calls, using voicemail to your advantage and more. Guest: Dave Bueker/Keller Williams St. Louis Realty. (February Show)
• Episode 2: WCR LIVE – PORTRAITS IN LEADERSHIP - In this episode of WCR LIVE-THE ST. LOUIS BROKER CONFERENCE CALL, hosts Michelle Silies and Klaus Bank will discuss portraits in leadership including such topics as identifying leaders, leadership styles, building your team, delegating tasks, demanding accountability, and more. Guest – Elizabeth Robb, Robb Partners/Dielmann Sotheby’s International Realty. (March Show)
• Episode 3 – WCR LIVE – COMMUNICATION STYLES – In this episode of WCR LIVE-THE ST. LOUIS BROKER CONFERENCE CALL, hosts Michelle Silies and Klaus Bank will discuss communication styles including such topics as identifying the communication styles of one’s broker, other agents and their customers, insights on the use of the new social media as a communication tool, and more. Guest: Carolyn Mantia, RE/MAX Results. (April Show)
• Episode 4 – WCR LIVE – INNOVATORS EMBRACING CHANGE – In this episode of WCR LIVE-THE ST. LOUIS BROKER CONFERENCE CALL, hosts Michelle Silies and Klaus Bank will discuss innovation and the need to embrace change including such topics as developing the qualities all great innovators share, embracing change, creative brainstorming, how to find new solutions to old problems and how to create a corporate culture of innovation. Guest: Steve Rosenbaum, Business/Marketing Consultant and Host of the Home Energy Solutions Show on ESPN Radio in Austin, Texas. (May Show)
• Episode 5 – WCR LIVE – SALES TRAINING - In this episode of WCR LIVE-THE ST. LOUIS BROKER CONFERENCE CALL, hosts Michelle Silies and Klaus Bank will discuss sales training basics including such topics as qualifying buyers, asking the right questions, and tips for closing the sale. Guest: Steve Hoffacker, Business Consultant, National Sales Speaker and Author.
Listen live online at www.BlogTalkRadio.com/WCRLIVE.
"Right now, real estate professionals face unique challenges with a market that offers great opportunities to our members. The Women’s Council of REALTORS® intends to provide its REALTOR® members with the information vital to REALTORS® to take advantage of these opportunities and grow their businesses in a show format that will allow for a few laughs along the way,“ commented Elizabeth Robb, 2010 President of the Metropolitan St. Louis Chapter of the Women’s Council of REALTORS®. “The Women’s Council of REALTORS® offers its REALTOR® members a number of great resources such as Daily Practice Tips on Twitter and Discussions and News Updates on our LinkedIn Group and Facebook Fan Page. We are excited to add WCR LIVE as another resource and look forward to a line-up that includes some of great national and local leaders in real estate today,” continued Mrs. Robb.
ABOUT THE WOMEN’S COUNCIL OF REALTORS®
The Metropolitan St. Louis Chapter of the Women’s Council of REALTORS® is an organization dedicated to empowering real estate professionals to exercise their potential as entrepreneurs and industry leaders through leadership development, business resource meetings and networking events. For more information, visit www.WCRSTL.org.