Apimac today is pleased to announce Memos 3.0 for iPhone and iPod touch, that transports you into a world where ideas take shape and follow the touch of your fingers to organize themselves just as you imagine them in your mind.
Online PR News – 22-December-2011 – – Milan, Italy The new Memos 3.0 for iPhone and iPod touch is the perfect app ( http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/memos/id320560021?mt=8 ) to quickly jot down notes. You can print them, publish them on Twitter or email them to colleagues, family or friends. The archive function allows you to store notes that you want to keep.
Memos ( http://www.apimac.com/iphone/memos/ ) transports you into a world where ideas take shape and follow the touch of your fingers to organize themselves just as you imagine them in your mind.
The app incorporates professional photography and graphics to create a gallery of images so that users can easily express a range of ideas. Another cool option allows you to change the wallpapers of the iPhone with a shake, which will really amaze your friends. All the main features of the app does not require any Internet connection. Dropbox import/export and Backup requires an internet connection and a Dropbox account.
“It was a pleasure to work with the team that developed this application. It was exiting to see some great ideas grow and become reality. I’m happy that users can touch my picture when they work with the program and organize their ideas.” (Martin Muntenbruch, Photographer)
What's New In Version 3.0
- Completely rewritten app.
- All new design.
- Backup and Restore via Dropbox.
- Exporting notes in text, CSV and proprietary formats via Dropbox.
- Importing notes in proprietary format via Dropbox.
- Assign a color to each note.
- Send notes via text messages.
- Tweet notes with iOS 5 or later.
- Print notes with iOS 4.2 or later.
- New wallpapers.
- Full compatibility to Retina Display.
- Performance and reliability improvements.
- Addressed all know bugs.
Feature Highlights :
- Organize your ideas by moving and regrouping your notes visually
- Write a note and then easily send it via email or text message
- Choose your favorite default font and size
- Assign a color to each note
- Backup and Restore via Dropbox
- Exporting notes in text, CSV and proprietary formats via Dropbox
- Archive notes that you want to keep
- Shake your iPhone to change wallpaper
- Tweet notes with iOS 5 or later
- Print notes with iOS 4.2 or later
For more visit Apimac